|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Newport Brass Single Handle Single Hole Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handle from the Astor Collection
NEWPORT BRASS-Flawless Beauty. From Faucet to Finish- With over 20 years of innovation and design success, Newport Brass decorative plumbing and bath products will satisfy your most intimate desire to transform an everyday kitchen or bath into a room of classic beauty and distinction.General Features :
- Single Handle Single Hole Lavatory Faucet
- Metal Lever Handle
- Solid Brass Construction
- Overall Height is 7-3/4"
- Spout Height is 4-9/16"
- Spout Reach is 6-3/16"
- Includes pop-up assembly
- Art Deco Styling
- Available in 25 Beautiful Finishes
- New Industry Leading Lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and Tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, Color Protected, Scratch Resistant
- Green, Low VOC, Energy Efficient Finishing Process
- Timeless Design for Contemporary Styles
- Laminar Flow for Clear, Smooth, Luxurious Water Flow
- Clean Designs - No Visible Set Screws on Handles or Trim Plate
- Solid Non-Corrosive Forged Brass Components
- Patented Drip-Free Ceramic Valve
- Hand Polished and Inspected
- O-Ring Deck Seal Handles for Clean Counter Tops and Easy Installation
- Direct Connect Hose System for Leak-Free Easy Installation
- Easy Install Valves with Custom Valve Nut that Insures Proper Cartridge Height and Easy Install
- WaterSense Certified
- AB1953 Low Lead Brass Materials Compliant
- IAPMO, UPC Certified
- ADA Compliant
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Astor Collection Products
Our SKU: 9203
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- Antique Nickel
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold (PVD)
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Newport Brass 9203 with a PVD finish means Physical Vapor Deposition which is a manufacturing technique utilized to create a durable, long lasting polished brass faucet finish.
What does PVD mean in polished brass PVD?
A. The Newport Brass 9203 with a PVD finish means Physical Vapor Deposition which is a manufacturing technique utilized to create a durable, long lasting polished brass faucet finish.
The Newport Brass 9203 has a base of 2-9/16"
how wide is the base of the Newport Brass 9203?
A. The Newport Brass 9203 has a base of 2-9/16"
Newport Brass Astor Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Astor Collection
Newport Brass 920
Astor Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet wit...$428.40-$718.90(7)
Newport Brass 13-02
Astor 24" Single Rail Towel Bar$134.40-$187.60(1)
Newport Brass 3-925
Astor Double Handle Tub Faucet Trim with Metal Cro...$378.00-$567.70
Newport Brass 3-927
Astor Triple Handle Roman Tub Faucet with handshow...$668.50-$1,043.00
Newport Brass 3-926
Astor Double Handle Roman Tub Faucet with Metal Cr...$515.90-$775.60
Brasstech, Inc. warrants to the original consumer residential purchaser (“Original Purchaser”) that if a product in its; Newport Brass®, Brasstech®, motiv®, Newport 365 or GINGER® lines of products (“Product”) is confirmed upon inspection to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty periods described below, Brasstech, Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace the Product with a similar current model of the Product. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical or cannot be made in a timely manner, then Brasstech, Inc. will provide a refund for the Product.Warranty Periods and Coverage Product Finishes
- PVD and Polished Chrome (26) finishes on Products other than Drains and Shower rods are warranted as long as the Original Purchaser owns their home.
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- Mirror products will be warranted from desilvering for two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser as long as desilvering is not due to chemical contact. See maintenance section for proper cleaning instructions.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- Polished Chrome (26) and PVD finishes on kitchen, bath or lavatory drains including drain baskets and components are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- All Product parts except valves are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- Ceramic disc valves for the lavatory faucet, tub/ shower and roman tub are warranted for as long as the Original Purchaser owns the home.
- All other valves (balance pressure, thermostatic, etc.) are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- Lights have no functional warranty. Soap / Lotion pump mechanisms are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no functional warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This Warranty does not cover labor charges or associated costs for, or damages occurring during the removal, transportation, return or installation of Products or replacement Products.
- This Warranty does not cover damage or defects due to normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, hard water, improper storage, improper handling, improper maintenance**, improper installation*** or uses other than normal household usage****.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- Products sold to customers for use as display items are not meant for resale and are not covered under any functional or finish warranty.
In no event will Brasstech, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages (such as labor charges), whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitation may not apply to you.Warranty Service
To obtain service under this Warranty, please contact your Product dealer. If you are unable to locate your dealer, please call 949-417-5207 or access the Brasstech, Inc. website at www.brasstech.com. Proof of purchase, such as the original receipt, is required for the dealer to issue credit to the consumer. The dealer must be an authorized dealer and the product must be purchased in the original manufacturer's packaging (display items excluded).State Remedies
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.Product Care
Simple care is all that is needed in maintaining this product. Abrasive cleansers, detergents and silver or brass polish may result in damage to the finish and therefore should not be used. To clean, simply wipe with a soft, water dampened cloth. GINGER® hand, deck and wall shower sprays feature easy-cleaning jets. The jets should be cleaned periodically by rubbing your thumb or a damp cloth across the jets to loosen mineral deposits. Run the shower spray briefly to purge the loosened deposits.* Uncoated and Living Finishes
Uncoated and Living finishes such as Polished Brass Uncoated (03N) and living finishes such as Weathered Copper (08W), do naturally weather and change color over time. Living and uncoated finishes are not warranted.** Maintenance
Proper maintenance is required to preserve all finishes. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, alcohol, ammonia, detergents, or brass or silver polish on the Products. For complete care requirements and recommendations, please visit our website at www.brasstech.com.*** Proper Installation
Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions supplied with the Products. For example, pipes must be flushed before faucet installations, because solder and other debris may damage ceramic discs. You may also call 949-417-5207 for copies of the installation instructions. Many of our installation instructions are also available on our website, www.brasstech.com.**** Commercial Purchasers
Brasstech, Inc. extends the above limited warranty to purchasers of Products for industrial, commercial and business use upon the same terms and conditions and exclusions applicable to residential purchasers, except that the finish and functionality warranty periods are reduced to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. ADDITIONALLY, with respect to commercial purchasers, all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded and disclaimed.