Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Art Deco / Retro|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
Newport Brass Single Handle Single Hole Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handle from the Astor Collection
NEWPORT BRASS-Flawless Beauty. From Faucet to Finish- With over 20 years of innovation and design success, Newport Brass decorative plumbing and bath products will satisfy your most intimate desire to transform an everyday kitchen or bath into a room of classic beauty and distinction.General Features :
- Single Handle Single Hole Lavatory Faucet
- Metal Lever Handle
- Solid Brass Construction
- Overall Height is 7-3/4"
- Spout Height is 4-9/16"
- Spout Reach is 6-3/16"
- Includes pop-up assembly
- Art Deco Styling
- Available in 25 Beautiful Finishes
- New Industry Leading Lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and Tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, Color Protected, Scratch Resistant
- Green, Low VOC, Energy Efficient Finishing Process
- Timeless Design for Contemporary Styles
- Laminar Flow for Clear, Smooth, Luxurious Water Flow
- Clean Designs - No Visible Set Screws on Handles or Trim Plate
- Solid Non-Corrosive Forged Brass Components
- Patented Drip-Free Ceramic Valve
- Hand Polished and Inspected
- O-Ring Deck Seal Handles for Clean Counter Tops and Easy Installation
- Direct Connect Hose System for Leak-Free Easy Installation
- Easy Install Valves with Custom Valve Nut that Insures Proper Cartridge Height and Easy Install
- WaterSense Certified
- AB1953 Low Lead Brass Materials Compliant
- IAPMO, UPC Certified
- ADA Compliant
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass ASTOR Collection Products
Our SKU: 9203
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Forever Brass (PVD)
French Gold (PVD)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass Uncoated
Polished Gold (PVD)
Satin Brass (PVD)
Satin Bronze (PVD)
Satin Gold (PVD)
Stainless Steel (PVD)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
how wide is the base of the Newport Brass 9203?
What does PVD mean in polished brass PVD?
Newport Brass Astor Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Astor Collection
Newport Brass 3-927
Astor Triple Handle Roman Tub Faucet with handshower and Metal Cross Handles
Newport Brass 3-926
Astor Double Handle Roman Tub Faucet with Metal Cross Handles
Newport Brass 1-503
3/4" Pressure Balance Rough In Valve
Newport Brass 9208
Single Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet for Vessel Sinks with Metal Lever Handle from the Astor Collection
Newport Brass 2-532
Solid Brass Button Assembly for the Virginia Collection
Newport Brass currently offers 33 different metal finishes on it's products. These finishes are applied by the Newport Brass plating and painting departments. Color samples are shown on this web site.
Newport Brass finishes are warrantied 10 years with these exceptions:
Lifetime Warranty Finishes:
Forever Brass (01) PVD
Polished Chrome (26)
Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B)
Stainless Steel (20) PVD
All 10 of our Powder Coated Paint finishes - White, Almond, Bone, Black, Red, Flat Black, European White, Biscuit, Simulated Wrought Iron and Hammered Antique Copper.
The following uncoated finishes carry no warranty:
Polished Brass Uncoated (03N)
Weathered Brass (03W)
Weathered Copper (08W)
Kitchen, bath, or lavatory drains of all types, due to abuse to which they may be subjected, are warrantied as follows:
Powder coated colors, Polished Chrome (26), Satin Chrome (26D), Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B), Forever Brass (01), Satin Brass (04), or Stainless Steel (20) have a one year warranty.
In all other finishes - no warranty on the finish for these products.
Ceramic disc valves (lavatory, tub/shower, and roman tub valves), have a lifetime warranty. Other valve types (balance pressure, termostatic, etc) are warrantied for one year from date of purchase on mechanical operations.
Product problems attributable to abuse, misuse, improper installation, hard water, maintainence or accidental damage are not covered by this warranty. No repairs or replacements will be made under such circumstances except at customer's expense. Liability under all warranties or implied is limited to replacement of defective goods only.