|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Kayan Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Newport Brass' 10-year limited warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4" turn valves
- Mounts in a widespread configuration - 3 holes required with handles completely separate from spout
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 6-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-5/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Faucet Centers: 8"-20" (adjustable distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Kayan Collection Products
Our SKU: 900
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Nickel / Forever Brass
Satin Nickel / Forever Brass
Satin Nickel / Forever Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Newport Brass Kayan Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Kayan Collection
Newport Brass 17-09
Kayan Solid Brass Towel Ring
Newport Brass 4-904BP
Kayan Single Handle Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle less Valve and Showerhead
Newport Brass 17-01
18" Kayan Solid Brass Towel Bar
Newport Brass 17-28
Kayan Double Post Tissue Holder
Newport Brass 17-12
Kayan Single Robe Hook
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.