|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||17|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Newport 365 Double Handle Roman Tub Faucet Less Handles
The Newport Brass Newport 365 Collection features traditional styling that will bring a feel of classic decor to your home. The Newport 365 Collection from Newport Brass is a complete suite, offering sink faucets, shower faucets, roman tub fillers and accessories. Newport Brass lavatory faucets are available in several different styles with 25 unique finish options. You will see why Newport Brass boasts Flawless Beauty from Faucet to Finish
- Double handle roman tub trim kit
- Solid brass
- Metal cross handles (must order separately)
- 3/4" Valves
- Readyship Available Finishes - Finishes guaranteed to be in stock by Newport Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Spout Reach: 11-7/8"
- Spout Height: 8-3/7"
- Handle type: Metal cross
- Handles Included : No
- Valve Included: Yes
- Material : Solid Brass
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
Our SKU: 7306
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Spout reach is measured from the center of the spout itself. Essentially the center of the faucet hole, to the center of the spout where the water exits.
Is the spout reach measurement from the center uptake to the end output, or is it from the back of the faucet to the output?
A. Spout reach is measured from the center of the spout itself. Essentially the center of the faucet hole, to the center of the spout where the water exits.
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.