This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Shower Trim for 994BP
Since 1989, Newport Brass has developed, designed and delivered classically constructed versatile suites of timeless kitchen, bath and shower products for the discerning customer. With 20 years of commitment to well engineered solid brass designs and an undisputed reputation for performance and durability, Newport Brass continues to handcraft the finest fixtures with strict testing and quality assurance measures.
- Less Showerhead, arm and flange
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass East Linear Collection Products
Our SKU: 4-994BP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold (PVD)
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Newport Brass East Linear Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass East Linear Collection
Newport Brass 1500-5203
East Linear Pullout Spray High-Arc Bar Faucet$542.50-$764.40
Newport Brass 2008
East Linear Single Handle WaterSense Certified Bar...$455.70-$706.30(1)
Newport Brass 1500-5103
East Linear Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handle...$578.90-$819.00(3)
Newport Brass 111
Soft Touch Air Activated Disposer Switch from the ...$103.60-$136.50(5)
Newport Brass 103
Fairfield Faucet Hole Cover$8.40-$15.40(19)
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.