|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Annabella Collection Single Handle Round Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Plate Only with Metal Lever Handle
The Annabella Collection from Newport Brass is a wonderful addition to any household. The traditional lines are beautifully crafted with care and an attention to detail that show in every piece of this Collection. The Seaport Collection offers a complete range of solid brass accessories and faucets as well as matching bathroom lighting. Come see why they say Newport Brass - Flawless Beauty from Faucet to Finish.
- Single handle pressure balanced valve trim
- Solid brass
- ADA compliant lever handle
- Intended for use with Newport Brass rough valve item 1-594
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- IAPMO Certified and tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Material : Solid Brass
- Handle type : Metal lever handle
- Handle Included : Yes
- Escutcheon diameter : 7-3/4"
- Required valve: 1/2" Pressure Balance valve (1-594)
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Annabella Collection Products
Our SKU: 4-804BP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass Uncoated
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Newport Brass Annabella Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Annabella Collection
Newport Brass 10-81
Annabella Free Standing Tissue Holder
Newport Brass 10-89
Annabella Recessed Tissue Holder
Newport Brass 2-116
Single Lever Handle Only
Newport Brass 10-38
24" Solid Brass Grab Bar from the Annabella Collection
Newport Brass 10-34
24" Annabella Solid Brass Towel Rack with Towel Bar
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.