|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Metropole Single Handle Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim with Metal Lever Handle less Showerhead
The Metropole Collection from Newport Brass combines amazing quality with stunning design. Metropole offers a complete bath suite from sink faucet to towel ring.
- Single handle tub and shower trim
- Solid brass
- ADA compliant lever handle
- Face Plate with ADA compliant diverter pull-knob
- Intended for use with Newport Brass rough valve item 1-595
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Material : Solid Brass
- Handle type : Metal lever handle
- Handle Included : Yes
- Escutcheon diameter : 7-3/4"
- Extends from wall : 9-1/2"
- Shower arm flange diameter : 2-1/2"
- Tub spout length : 7-9/16"
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Metropole Collection Products
Our SKU: 4-1202BP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass Uncoated
Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Newport Brass Metropole Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Metropole Collection
Newport Brass 1200
Metropole Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handles (Low Lead Compliant)
Newport Brass 24-28
Metropole Double Post Tissue Holder
Newport Brass 24-27
Metropole Single Post Tissue Holder
Newport Brass 24-13
Metropole Double Robe Hook
Newport Brass 24-02
24" Metropole Solid Brass Towel Bar
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.