Victoria Solid Brass Towel Ring
Since 1989, Newport Brass has developed, designed and delivered classically constructed versatile suites of timeless kitchen, bath and shower products for the discerning customer. With 20 years of commitment to well engineered solid brass designs and an undisputed reputation for performance and durability, Newport Brass continues to handcraft the finest fixtures with strict testing and quality assurance measures.
- Solid brass
- Concealed mountings
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass VICTORIA Collection Products
Our SKU: 33-10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass Uncoated
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
I am unsure about the polished brass. The terminology might be different, but we have purchased a Danz faucets in Antique Brass. If you could research this, and compare the colors, let me know if they are close.
Newport Brass Victoria Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Victoria Collection
Newport Brass 1760
Victoria Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Cross Handles (Low Lead Compliant)
Newport Brass 33-28
Victoria Double Post Tissue Holder
Newport Brass 1770
Victoria Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handles (Low Lead Compliant)
Newport Brass 3-1764BP
Victoria Single Handle Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Only with Metal Cross Handle less Valve
Newport Brass 33-13
Victoria Double Robe Hook
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.