|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||17|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Kayan Double Handle Roman Tub Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Modern and stylish, the Newport Brass Kayan Collection features styling which will appeal to anybody who wants a subtle modern feel to their home. The flowing curves and beautiful detail make the Kayan Collection a must have for any home. Newport Brass lavatory faucets are available in several different styles with 25 unique finish options. You will see why Newport Brass boasts Flawless Beauty from Faucet to Finish
- Double handle roman tub trim kit
- Solid brass
- Metal lever handles
- 3/4" Valves
- Requires Newport Brass Valve : 1-506 (sold separately)
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Spout Reach: 10-3/8"
- Handles Included : Yes
- Material : Solid Brass
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Kayan Collection Products
Our SKU: 3-906
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass Uncoated
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Newport Brass Kayan Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Kayan Collection
Newport Brass 17-09
Kayan Solid Brass Towel Ring
Newport Brass 900
Kayan Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Newport Brass 4-904BP
Kayan Single Handle Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle less Valve and Showerhead
Newport Brass 17-01
18" Kayan Solid Brass Towel Bar
Newport Brass 17-28
Kayan Double Post Tissue Holder
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.