|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||17|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Annabella Double Handle Roman Tub Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
The Annabella Collection from Newport Brass is a wonderful addition to any household. The traditional lines are beautifully crafted with care and an attention to detail that show in every piece of this Collection. The Seaport Collection offers a complete range of solid brass accessories and faucets as well as matching bathroom lighting. Come see why they say Newport Brass - Flawless Beauty from Faucet to Finish.
- Double handle roman tub trim kit
- Solid brass
- Metal lever handles
- 3/4" Valves
- Requires Newport Brass Valve : 1-506 (sold separately)
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Handles Included : Yes
- Material : Solid Brass
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
Our SKU: 3-806C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold (PVD)
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.