Single Function Wall Mount Handshower Kit
Since 1989, Newport Brass has developed, designed and delivered classically constructed versatile suites of timeless kitchen, bath and shower products for the discerning customer. With 20 years of commitment to well engineered solid brass designs and an undisputed reputation for performance and durability, Newport Brass continues to handcraft the finest fixtures with strict testing and quality assurance measures.
- Wall Mounted Hand Shower Kit
- Diverts from in-wall supply using diverter valve
- 1 No 281 Hand shower
- 1 No 284 Hose
- 1 No 285 Supply Elbow
- 1 No 287 Wall Bracket
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
Our SKU: 281A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Hammered Antique Copper
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Polished Silver
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Satin Silver
- Simulated Wrought Iron
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Verde Green
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The difference between those two products is that the 281A diverts the water via an in-wall supply using a diverter valve; the 280B diverts the water from the shower arm itself.
What is the difference between this fixture and Newport Brass #280B?
A. The difference between those two products is that the 281A diverts the water via an in-wall supply using a diverter valve; the 280B diverts the water from the shower arm itself.
The hose will come in antique copper if you order the hand shower in that finish.
If I order the antique copper hand shower, will the hose be antique copper also?
A. The hose will come in antique copper if you order the hand shower in that finish.
The hose on the Newport Brass 281A is 59 inches long.
How long is the hose on the the 281A?
A. The hose on the Newport Brass 281A is 59 inches long.
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.