- Covered under Newport Brass' 10-year limited warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Hand Shower Package Includes: Hand shower, slide bar, hose, and wall supply
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Multiple spray functions – spray, rain, and massage spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 12-1/16"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Hose Length: 59"
- 1/2" female connections on both ends
Slide Bar Specifications:
- Length: 35-1/2" (center-to-center distance between mounting holes)
- Depth (From Wall): 2-5/8"
- Includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower
Additional Newport Brass Links
Our SKU: 280F
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold (PVD)
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
It is 59" long
How long is the hose from the shower head to the wall?
A. It is 59" long
The Newport Brass 280F is the hand shower, hose and slide bar. You would need to choose and purchase a pressure balanced thermostatic valve and trim kit as well. There are many to choose from and not one specific to this hand shower.
What kits do you need to have a complete shower unit for the 280E
A. The Newport Brass 280F is the hand shower, hose and slide bar. You would need to choose and purchase a pressure balanced thermostatic valve and trim kit as well. There are many to choose from and not one specific to this hand shower.
The Newport Brass 280F doesn't require the valve the shower trim is what will require the valve.
what valve is required for this faucet?
A. The Newport Brass 280F doesn't require the valve the shower trim is what will require the valve.
The Newport Brass 280F fully pivots and of course, removable.
does it pivot--up,down and sideways?
A. The Newport Brass 280F fully pivots and of course, removable.
The Newport Brass 280F is multi-functional and has a diameter of 4 1/8".
Is this multi functional? How big is the shower head?
A. The Newport Brass 280F is multi-functional and has a diameter of 4 1/8".
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.