|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, 10 Year Limited Residential|
|Number of Jets||8|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead||Single Function, Multi Function|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
3-1/2" 2.0 gpm Single Function Solid Brass Showerhead
Since 1989, Newport Brass has developed, designed and delivered classically constructed versatile suites of timeless kitchen, bath and shower products for the discerning customer. With 20 years of commitment to well engineered solid brass designs and an undisputed reputation for performance and durability, Newport Brass continues to handcraft the finest fixtures with strict testing and quality assurance measures.
- 8 shower jets
- Side-mounted rotational spray control
- Solid brass
- Traditional Style
- Showerhead only
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- 2.0 gpm
- Diameter: 3-9/16"
- Connection: 1/2" IPS
Additional Newport Brass Links
Our SKU: 211
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- English Bronze
- Flat Black
- Forever Brass (PVD)
- French Gold (PVD)
- Gloss Black
- Gun Metal
- Matte White
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Hand Relieved)
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Copper
- Polished Gold (PVD)
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Brass (PVD)
- Satin Bronze (PVD)
- Satin Gold (PVD)
- Satin Nickel
- Stainless Steel (PVD)
- Uncoated Polished Brass (Living)
- Venetian Bronze
- Weathered Brass (Living)
- Weathered Copper (Living)
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This warranty is non-transferable.