|Dispenser Type||Cold Only|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Chesterfield Single Handle Cold Water Dispenser from the 940 Series
Newport Brass water dispensers are available in several different styles with 25 unique finish options. Every Newport Brass water dispenser is CA/VT low lead compliant and WaterSense certified. Solid brass construction and ceramic disc cartridges ensure that your Newport Brass kitchen faucet will last the test of time. You will see why Newport Brass boasts Flawless Beauty from Faucet to Finish
- Single handle
- Solid brass
- Metal lever handle
- Contemporary / Modern Design
- Cold water only
- ADA Compliant
- CA/VT Low Lead Compliant
- WaterSense Certified
- Readyship Available Finishes - Finishes guaranteed to be in stock by Newport Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Polished Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Available in 25 beautiful finishes
- New Industry Leading lacquer Finish Process
- IAPMO Certified and tested
- Long Life Finishes - 10 Year Warranty
- Durable, color protected, scratch resistant
- Green, low VOC, energy efficient finishing process
- Material : Solid Brass
- Handle type : Metal lever handle
- Handle Included : Yes
- Overall Height : 8-1/8"
- Spout Height : 5-11/16"
- Spout Reach : 5-3/16"
- Base Diameter : 2-3/8"
- ADA Compliant : Yes
- WaterSense Certified : Yes
- CA/VT Low Lead Compliant : Yes
Additional Newport Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Newport Brass Products
- Shop All Newport Brass Water Dispensers Collection Products
Our SKU: 108C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Antique Nickel (Pewter)
Hand Relieved Oil Rubbed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Is this faucet compatible with reverse osmosis system?
Is this a safe product? I'm just wondering if the inside has a different or protective lining? Don' t want the water to be contaminated. Thanks, Connie
A. The Newport Brass 108C is a safe product to use and is only meant for cold water only however it does not have a filter so it would just be plain tap water. However there is an air gap that can be purchased and you could hook it up to a filtration system. That part number would be 6-027.
Can the handle be installed on the left side?
What diameter hole should be cut in the granite for this faucet?
Confused about use with RO; one answer says yes the other says no - what's the truth?
Newport Brass Water Dispensers Collection
Other Products In The Newport Brass Water Dispensers Collection
Newport Brass 106C
East Linear Single Handle Cold Water Dispenser
Newport Brass 106H
East Linear Single Handle Hot Water Dispenser from the 940 Series
Newport Brass 107C
Nadya Single Handle Cold Water Dispenser from the 940 Series
Newport Brass 107
Nadya Double Handle Hot / Cold Water Dispenser from the 940 Series
Newport Brass 107H
Nadya Single Handle Hot Water Dispenser from the 940 Series
Brasstech, Inc. warrants to the original consumer residential purchaser (“Original Purchaser”) that if a product in its; Newport Brass®, Brasstech®, motiv®, Newport 365 or GINGER® lines of products (“Product”) is confirmed upon inspection to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty periods described below, Brasstech, Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace the Product with a similar current model of the Product. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical or cannot be made in a timely manner, then Brasstech, Inc. will provide a refund for the Product.Warranty Periods and Coverage Product Finishes
- PVD and Polished Chrome (26) finishes on Products other than Drains and Shower rods are warranted as long as the Original Purchaser owns their home.
- "Living" finishes have no warranty*. These include 03N & 08W.
- Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no finish warranty.
- Mirror products will be warranted from desilvering for two (2) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser as long as desilvering is not due to chemical contact. See maintenance section for proper cleaning instructions.
- All other finishes are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- Polished Chrome (26) and PVD finishes on kitchen, bath or lavatory drains including drain baskets and components are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- All other Drain finishes have no warranty.
- All Product parts except valves are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- Ceramic disc valves for the lavatory faucet, tub/ shower and roman tub are warranted for as long as the Original Purchaser owns the home.
- All other valves (balance pressure, thermostatic, etc.) are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser.
- Lights have no functional warranty. Soap / Lotion pump mechanisms are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. Shower rods, porcelain parts and glass parts have no functional warranty.
- Hot water tanks are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- This Warranty does not cover labor charges or associated costs for, or damages occurring during the removal, transportation, return or installation of Products or replacement Products.
- This Warranty does not cover damage or defects due to normal wear and tear, misuse, abuse, hard water, improper storage, improper handling, improper maintenance**, improper installation*** or uses other than normal household usage****.
- This warranty is non-transferable.
- Products sold to customers for use as display items are not meant for resale and are not covered under any functional or finish warranty.
In no event will Brasstech, Inc. be liable for incidental or consequential damages (such as labor charges), whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitation may not apply to you.Warranty Service
To obtain service under this Warranty, please contact your Product dealer. If you are unable to locate your dealer, please call 949-417-5207 or access the Brasstech, Inc. website at www.brasstech.com. Proof of purchase, such as the original receipt, is required for the dealer to issue credit to the consumer. The dealer must be an authorized dealer and the product must be purchased in the original manufacturer's packaging (display items excluded).State Remedies
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.Product Care
Simple care is all that is needed in maintaining this product. Abrasive cleansers, detergents and silver or brass polish may result in damage to the finish and therefore should not be used. To clean, simply wipe with a soft, water dampened cloth. GINGER® hand, deck and wall shower sprays feature easy-cleaning jets. The jets should be cleaned periodically by rubbing your thumb or a damp cloth across the jets to loosen mineral deposits. Run the shower spray briefly to purge the loosened deposits.* Uncoated and Living Finishes
Uncoated and Living finishes such as Polished Brass Uncoated (03N) and living finishes such as Weathered Copper (08W), do naturally weather and change color over time. Living and uncoated finishes are not warranted.** Maintenance
Proper maintenance is required to preserve all finishes. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, alcohol, ammonia, detergents, or brass or silver polish on the Products. For complete care requirements and recommendations, please visit our website at www.brasstech.com.*** Proper Installation
Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's installation instructions supplied with the Products. For example, pipes must be flushed before faucet installations, because solder and other debris may damage ceramic discs. You may also call 949-417-5207 for copies of the installation instructions. Many of our installation instructions are also available on our website, www.brasstech.com.**** Commercial Purchasers
Brasstech, Inc. extends the above limited warranty to purchasers of Products for industrial, commercial and business use upon the same terms and conditions and exclusions applicable to residential purchasers, except that the finish and functionality warranty periods are reduced to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. ADDITIONALLY, with respect to commercial purchasers, all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded and disclaimed.