- Basket Strainer is hand designed to fit kitchen, bar or prep sinks
- Drain is constructed of brass, ensuring durability and dependability
- Drain is covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Connection Size: 1-1/2
- Material: Brass
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
About Native Trails:
- Native Trails was founded with the dream of bridging cultures by combining artisan heritage with innovative design and sustainable materials. Since 1996, Native Trails has continued to innovate with their creative designs, utilizing natural materials like reclaimed barn wood, re-purposed wine staves and barrels from local wineries, bamboo, and recycled copper. Today, Native Trails leads the industry in artisan crafted, sustainable products for kitchen and bath design.
Additional Native Trails Links
Our SKU: DR320
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Nickel
- Solid Copper
- Weathered Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Native Trails warrants that our sinks, tubs and bath furniture shall be free from defects in workmanship or materials under normal residential use and care for as long as the original purchaser owns them, when purchased through an authorized Native Trails dealer. Variations in dimensions, textures and finishes are inherent in the nature of our handcrafted products and are not considered defects. In no event shall Native Trails be liable for any damage to or caused by the products and are not considered defects. In no event shall Native Trails be liable for any damage to or caused by the products during or after installation. Native Trails is not responsible for labor or installation charges or any other expenses associated with defective product. Our sole responsibility is replacement, exchange or repair of defective product.
Native Trails makes no warranty as to the finishes on the products, as the finishes naturally change over time. Refer to the care instructions on the FAQ for proper maintenance of the products.