|Care and Maintenance Guide|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Hand-hammered surface provides beautiful texture and visual impact
- Undermount installation provides clean aesthetics with the freedom to select exact faucet placement
- Constructed of 16-gauge copper for lasting elegance and durability
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 10-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 17" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 33" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
The Artistry of Native Trails:
At Native Trails, each piece we create is a one-of-a-kind functional work of art, crafted by hand from sustainable materials such as recycled copper, reclaimed wood, and bamboo; each piece reflects the unique style and technique of the artisan who so skillfully created it.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it may vary in finish, texture, hammering, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/2". We strongly recommend that you wait for the actual product before making any installation cuts.
Additional Native Trails Links
Our SKU: CPS291
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Native Trails warrants that our sinks, tubs and bath furniture shall be free from defects in workmanship or materials under normal residential use and care for as long as the original purchaser owns them, when purchased through an authorized Native Trails dealer. Variations in dimensions, textures and finishes are inherent in the nature of our handcrafted products and are not considered defects. In no event shall Native Trails be liable for any damage to or caused by the products and are not considered defects. In no event shall Native Trails be liable for any damage to or caused by the products during or after installation. Native Trails is not responsible for labor or installation charges or any other expenses associated with defective product. Our sole responsibility is replacement, exchange or repair of defective product.
Native Trails makes no warranty as to the finishes on the products, as the finishes naturally change over time. Refer to the care instructions on the FAQ for proper maintenance of the products.