|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of durable Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Chameleon Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 9.5"
- Backplate Width: 7.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Chameleon Collection Products
Our SKU: ODWB4820
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
what is the size of the back plate . thank you
can you use a cfl bulb?