|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of durable Steel ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Martinsville Collection Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 10.75"
- Width: 6.25"
- Extension: 7.25"
- Backplate Height: 7"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Martinsville Collection Products
Our SKU: MF OL5900
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Can you screw the lightbulb in from underneath?
What are the overall dimensions of this light?
What is the size of the backplate?
does this style have a pendant fixture to hand over a front door???
Will this light take cfl bulbs?
is the bottom of the light fixture open?
Murray Feiss Martinsville Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Martinsville Collection
Murray Feiss MF OL5901
Traditional / Classic Two Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Martinsville Collection
Murray Feiss MF OL5902
Traditional / Classic Three Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Martinsville Collection
Murray Feiss MF OL5911
Traditional / Classic Three Light Outdoor Pendant from the Martinsville Collection
Murray Feiss MF OL5907
Martinsville Collection Three Light Outdoor Pier/Post Mount Lantern with Clear Seeded Glass Panels
Murray Feiss MF OL5904
Traditional / Classic Four Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Martinsville Collection