|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of durable Steel ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Market Square Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 14"
- Width: 5.5"
- Extension: 4.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Market Square Collection Products
Our SKU: MF OL2600
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
What are the dimensions?
What are the dimensions of the plate that gets affixed to wall?
What is the height from the center of the junction box?
what are the dimensions of Model OL 2601 , the dimensions of plate that affixed to wall, and the height from the center of the junction box?