|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your 9 Light Chandelier from the Peyton Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an upward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Height: 31.12
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 30
Established in 1955, Murray Feiss began by offering a small assortment of porcelain figurine lamps that were topped with his mother's hand-sewn lampshades, and the brand has evolved over the years into one of the country's leading manufacturers of decorative lighting products. As always, we strive to deliver an expansive selection of beautiful designs, accessible price points and exceptional customer service -- attributes that were all near and dear to Murray Feiss when he founded this company and remain equally important to us today as we look toward the future.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Peyton Collection Products
Our SKU: F2625/6+3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Are you able to adjust the hanging height?
Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
Murray Feiss Peyton Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Peyton Collection
Murray Feiss FM354
Peyton 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture
Murray Feiss F2533/6
Peyton 6 Light Wrought Iron 1 Tier Chandelier
Murray Feiss F2534/6+3
9 Light Wrought Iron Up Lighting Chandelier from the Peyton Collection
Murray Feiss F2535/5
Peyton 5 Light Wrought Iron 1 Tier Chandelier
Murray Feiss WB1486
Peyton 1 Light ADA Compliant Wall Sconce