|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1224 Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 9, 8|
|Faucet Hole Size||1, 1.25|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1224 Cartridge, M-PACT|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge, Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/2" turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense / Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Spout Reach: 8-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16" (adjustable distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Weymouth Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen TS42112
Our SKU: TS42112
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Moen TS42112 has a depth of 8.125" for the spout.
What is the depth of the faucet body?
A. The Moen TS42112 has a depth of 8.125" for the spout.
The Moen 9400 is the required rough in for the the Moen TS42112.
What the required rough in valve for this faucet?
A. The Moen 9400 is the required rough in for the the Moen TS42112.
The Moen TS42112 faucet trim has a spout reach of 8.125" for the faucet.
Need reach measurement for faucet. Not in material provided.
A. The Moen TS42112 faucet trim has a spout reach of 8.125" for the faucet.
Moen Weymouth Collection
Other Products In The Moen Weymouth Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$390.04-$638.48(9)
Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the We...$523.73-$718.91(1)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$390.04-$638.48(1)
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Multi-Fu...$361.05-$568.58(2)
1-1/10" Round Cabinet Knob from the Weymouth Collection$9.98-$12.41
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022