|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1224 Cartridge|
|Connection Size||.5, 0.5|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 12, 14, 16, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.125|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1224 Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The intricate charm of the Waterhill Collection will instantly add character to your home
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4" turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, options will be presented
What's Included with this Faucet:
- Widespread Faucet Trim
- Matching finish pop-up waste assembly
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense / Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 5-13/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/4" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16" (adjustable distance between handle installation Holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- TS418: This model
- S411: Single hole version of this model
- TS416: Wall mount version of this model
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: TS418
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Wrought Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
When ordering this product, you will need to order the additional items for your project.
I am using the faucet as a replacement do I need to add the 9000 valve and the deck kit?
A. When ordering this product, you will need to order the additional items for your project.
The Moen TS418 will work with the 115001 thick deck mounting kit.
Is there a Thick Deck Installation kit for the TS418?
A. The Moen TS418 will work with the 115001 thick deck mounting kit.
Thank you for contacting Build.com, your on-line retailer. The T stands from Trim only. The TS means Trim only from their Showhouse collection. This is Moen's upscale collections. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
When comparing faucets, what does the "TS" mean in the model number? What is the advantage of a "TS" model vs. just a "T" model?
A. Thank you for contacting Build.com, your on-line retailer. The T stands from Trim only. The TS means Trim only from their Showhouse collection. This is Moen's upscale collections. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Moen Waterhill Collection
Other Products In The Moen Waterhill Collection
High-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the W...$372.00-$551.59(12)
High-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the W...$469.09-$702.83(5)
High-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the W...$616.20-$915.04(4)
14" Shower Arm with 1/2" Connection from the Water...$72.49-$96.53(15)
Rainshower Shower Head Only with 1/2 Inch Connecti...$247.91-$369.19(4)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.