Moen Blowout Sale!
New Lower Prices on Top Selling Moen Products.
Offer Ends 10/26/2014
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Moen Product Level||Premium|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Dual function cartridge - two handles control volume and temperature independently
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Immersion/InvigoRain Technology: Typical shower heads are gravity-fed, so water collects in them and slowly tickles out. InvigoRain shower heads are self-pressurizing; it channels water out of the shower head for maximum water force and coverage, providing a more satisfactory shower experience. Additionally InvigoRain shower heads feature rubber spray formers, making it exceptionally easy to clean away mineral deposits.
- ExactTemp® Valve: This thermostatic valve is the ideal foundation for at-home spa installations. It assures precise water temperature from one shower to the next. Each shower component is independently controlled for the ultimate personalized water delivery system. It is completely customizable to any customer’s home, tastes and space.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Separate dial for volume control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 7"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- TS3450: This model
- TS3400: This model without tub spout
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen ExactTemp Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen TS3450
Our SKU: TS3450
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Antique Nickel
- Brushed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Wrought Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen ExactTemp Collection
Other Products In The Moen ExactTemp Collection
Single Handle Volume Control Valve Trim Only from ...$68.85-$128.63
2.5 GPM Single Function Rain Shower Head with Imme...$101.69-$158.85(1)
Double Handle ExactTemp Thermostatic Shower Trim w...$277.16-$494.51(1)
Thermostatic Shower System with Shower Head, 2 Vol...$1,061.54-$1,572.30(8)
Single Handle ExactTemp Thermostatic Valve Trim On...$133.31-$219.90
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.