|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Moen Product Level||Premium|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- With its ultra contemporary styling, 90 Degree brings clean, minimalist aesthetic appeal to any home
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Immersion/InvigoRain Technology: Typical shower heads are gravity-fed, so water collects in them and slowly tickles out. InvigoRain shower heads are self-pressurizing; it channels water out of the shower head for maximum water force and coverage, providing a more satisfactory shower experience. Additionally InvigoRain shower heads feature rubber spray formers, making it exceptionally easy to clean away mineral deposits.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Different Types of Valve Inlet Connections (All Connection Types Might Not Be Available For This Model):
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 6-4/9"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-1/5"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 7-1/4"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- TS2713: This model
- TS2712: This model without tub spout
- TS2712EP: This model without tub spout + eco-friendly shower head
- TS2712NH: This model without shower head or tub spout
- TS2713EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
- TS2713NH: This model without shower head
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: TS2713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The Moen TS2713 valve would be 2510 and it would have to be purchased separately.
Does this package include the valve?
A. The Moen TS2713 valve would be 2510 and it would have to be purchased separately.
This showerhead does have a non-metallic spray face and shell for safety and ease of cleaning.
Are all of the parts on this showerhead metal?
A. This showerhead does have a non-metallic spray face and shell for safety and ease of cleaning.
The Moen TS2713 is not compatible with the Moen 3570 valve.
My actual valve is a Moen 3570. Will this be compatible with the TS 2713?
A. The Moen TS2713 is not compatible with the Moen 3570 valve.
The Moen TS2713 is restricted to 2.5gpm much like other shower heads. Oxygenics and HansGrohe offer some alternatives.
I want to substitute TS 2713 for a model with excellent ratings, and want the shower head to have a LOT of pressure!
A. The Moen TS2713 is restricted to 2.5gpm much like other shower heads. Oxygenics and HansGrohe offer some alternatives.
Unfortinately, you cannot mix manufaturers with valves and trim. The Moen TS2713 will only work with moen valves and the kohler trim will only work with kohler valves.
Can we use Kohler type p 1016 mixing valve (k 304- possible other number of same valve) with TS 2713?
A. Unfortinately, you cannot mix manufaturers with valves and trim. The Moen TS2713 will only work with moen valves and the kohler trim will only work with kohler valves.
The Moen TS2713 collection does not include body sprays.
Does this collection include body sprays
A. The Moen TS2713 collection does not include body sprays.
The Moen TS2713 is a posi-temp compatible trim.
Is this a "posi-temp" model? I've seen this feature on this model on other sites.
A. The Moen TS2713 is a posi-temp compatible trim.
The Moen TS2713 is made of metal.
Are the handles metal or plastic?
The Moen TS2713 is made of metal.
The Moen TS2713 will not work on a Delta valve.
Will this trim kit work on a Delta valve?
The Moen TS2713 will not work on a Delta valve.
Moen 90 Degree Collection
Other Products In The Moen 90 Degree Collection
Single Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet from the...$270.34-$446.33(29)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$242.06-$414.68(11)
Pullout Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the 90 ...$414.15-$564.75(27)
Single Handle Vessel Bathroom Faucet from the 90 D...$378.41-$570.56(2)
Single Hook Robe Hook from the 90 Degree Collection$29.51-$31.91(15)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.