Compare Our Prices
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Installation Services Recommended
- Brass faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The richly detailed Vestige Collection features nostalgic designs topped with a finial accent to complement traditional décor
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing nay of the faucet plumbing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 7-3/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and valves/handles appear to be separate)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- T6305: This model
- 6301: Centerset version of this model
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: T6305
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
17 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet (T6305) require an additional kit for installation if it is just replacing an existing faucet?
Does the spout pivot?
I am very interested in the Vestige widespread faucet. Could you please explain the pewter color. My countertop is black granite with some silver/gray specs. Is the color uniform. The picture shows a very uniform color.
How would you describe the pewter finish?
Do you have a facet for a vessel sink?
A. Thank you for your question. Yes, we carry hundreds of faucets for vessel sinks. Moen however does not make a vessel faucet in the Vestige collection, which is the collection from which the Moen T6305 comes from. By simply searching "vessel faucet" in our search bar you can sort through our vast selection of faucets to find the right model that fits your style and price range. Happy shopping!
I have two moen faucets at this time (they are old style, gold and crystal look handles) will it still require the additional kit for installation as it is the same brand.
Is the drain assembly also all-brass? Do Moen Faucets in general sell a cheaper version to the big-box stores - my plummer says so. If so; what version do you get? He says the plumming supply house ones are all-brass where the store has plastic junk sometimes even for the same faucet model.
can "cross" handles be used with this faucet?
I was wondering if cross handles (purchased separately) could be used instead of the handles provided?
I just want the handle system only, no faucet, or any other places to go? HELP!
Does this faucet have a matching roman tub filler faucet? I need to match.
Is this an 8 inch spread faucet?
Is this faucet made in America?
Does this qualify for California Low-Lead regulations?
I am interested in the oil rubbed bronze finish. Is this more of a dark brown color or black?
Hi. Is the finish PVD?
The Moen 9000 valve says it is a chrome drain assembly. Will the part that shows in the sink be compatible with the oil rubbed bronze drain assembly included with the faucet? Also, is this considered the rough in valve?
Moen Vestige Collection
Other Products In The Moen Vestige Collection
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Vestige Collection
Towel Ring from the Vestige Collection
Tank Lever from the Vestige Collection
Double Robe Hook from the Vestige Collection
Vertical Spa Pressure Balanced with Volume Control and 4 Body Sprays from the Vestige Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.