|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1224 Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Mounting Type||Vessel, Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1224 Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Drain Assembly Recommended
Rough In Valve Required
- Brass faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Kingsley Collection provides a new way for enthusiasts of traditional style to make their bathrooms stand out
- Combining a classic antique look with modern functionality, this line of faucets offers the best of both worlds
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Rough in valve sold separately (when adding to cart valve options will be presented)
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Spout Reach: 7-1/2" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall mount (ideal for above-the-counter or free-standing basins)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- T6107: This model
- 6101: Centerset version of this model with low arch spout
- 6102: Single hole version of this model
- 6121: Centerset version of this model with high arch spout
- T6105: Widespread version of this model with low arch spout
- T6125: Widespread version of this model with high arch spout
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Kingsley Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen T6107
Our SKU: T6107
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Moen T6107 is can be used for a vessel sink. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
can this faucet be used for a vessel sink...does it extend out long enough for a 17 inch diameter vessel sink on a 22x22 counter top
A. The Moen T6107 is can be used for a vessel sink. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
The Moen T6107 has a Spout Reach of 7.5".
How long is the faucet? Is it 7.5"? I want to make sure it is long enough that my hands won't hit the front of the sink when washing my hands, etc.
A. The Moen T6107 has a Spout Reach of 7.5".
The Moen T6107 has a 1 piece valve that is not adjustable so you would have to remove the stud, but unfortunately Moen and us would not recommend removing that.
I have a stud that will fall in between the spout and the left handle. Will I have to remove the stud? Is this faucet three seperate peices behind the wall or is there a one peice body?
A. The Moen T6107 has a 1 piece valve that is not adjustable so you would have to remove the stud, but unfortunately Moen and us would not recommend removing that.
Because it is meant for filling sinks, the Moen T6107 Double Handle Widespread Wall Mount Lavatory Faucet is not recommended for filling tubs because it will not have a sufficient flow rate.
Can this be used for a tub wall mount faucet?
A. Because it is meant for filling sinks, the Moen T6107 Double Handle Widespread Wall Mount Lavatory Faucet is not recommended for filling tubs because it will not have a sufficient flow rate.
The Moen T6107 should be mounted at least 3 inches above the rim of your sink, depending on how far away the sink will be mounted from the faucet. I would say you would like your mirror to be at least 6 inches above your faucet.
How far above the vessel sink should this faucet be mounted? How much space is needed between top of vessel and bottom of mirror?
A. The Moen T6107 should be mounted at least 3 inches above the rim of your sink, depending on how far away the sink will be mounted from the faucet. I would say you would like your mirror to be at least 6 inches above your faucet.
You can purchase the handles separately under Part Number 114337. To answer you question, though, please note these handles will only work with the Moen valve 9400. If you do not have this valve already in stalled these handles will not work. The flow rate is only 2.5 gpm as it's a lav faucet.
Ijust want the handles to use in my tub/shower. Would that affect flow rate? Are the handles sold separately? Thanks!
A. You can purchase the handles separately under Part Number 114337. To answer you question, though, please note these handles will only work with the Moen valve 9400. If you do not have this valve already in stalled these handles will not work. The flow rate is only 2.5 gpm as it's a lav faucet.
Moen Kingsley Collection
Other Products In The Moen Kingsley Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$192.68-$371.63(36)
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Kingsley ...$34.23-$45.64(51)
Robe Hook from the Kingsley Collection$18.65-$24.86(20)
Towel Ring from the Kingsley Collection$27.53-$36.71(23)
24" x 1-1/4" Grab Bar from the Kingsley Collection$72.53-$100.01(6)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.