|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1224 Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 12, 14, 16, 8|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.25|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The simple beauty behind the Monticello Collection offers faucet, tub, showering and accessory options to create a coordinated look throughout the home
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Includes pop-up drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Valve not included with this model (upon check-out required valve will be offered)
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-7/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/8" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread (spout and valves/handles appear to be separate)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8" - 16" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1224 cartridge design
- T4570: This model
- T4572: This model with high arch spout
- 4551: Centerset version of this model
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Monticello Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen T4570
Our SKU: T4570
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Chrome/Polished Brass
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
The Moen T4570 has a screw on the back of the handled that you loosen to remove the handles.
how do take the handles apart
A. The Moen T4570 has a screw on the back of the handled that you loosen to remove the handles.
Unfortunately white handles are not an option for the Moen T4570.
Can I order white handles for this faucet set?
A. Unfortunately white handles are not an option for the Moen T4570.
Yes, the Moen T4570 Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handles does include the Handle as part of the kit.
Do the handles come with the faucet?
A. Yes, the Moen T4570 Double Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Lever Handles does include the Handle as part of the kit.
The Moen T4570 does not come with the necessary rough in valves, the Moen 9000. It does come up with the pop-up which in conjunction with the 9000 give you a fully functional drain.
Does the T4570p show here include the 9000 kit? How is the drain assembly ordered?
A. The Moen T4570 does not come with the necessary rough in valves, the Moen 9000. It does come up with the pop-up which in conjunction with the 9000 give you a fully functional drain.
The spout for the Moen T4570 is not removable as it is all one piece.
How do you remove the spout?
A. The spout for the Moen T4570 is not removable as it is all one piece.
The Moen CAT4570 and the T4570 are only the trim and you would want to also purchase the CA9000 rough-in valve. No, you cannot purchase the T4570 and have it shipped to California.
I am very confused, I want to buy a Moen Monticello for California use. Can I buy T4570 and ship it to CA, if I have to buy CAT4570, is it only the trim or is it a complete faucet?
A. The Moen CAT4570 and the T4570 are only the trim and you would want to also purchase the CA9000 rough-in valve. No, you cannot purchase the T4570 and have it shipped to California.
The handles on the Moen T4570 Faucet unscrew counterclockwise at the base where they get wider.
How do I remove the handles?
A. The handles on the Moen T4570 Faucet unscrew counterclockwise at the base where they get wider.
The Moen T4570 is able to be tightened. The Tub screws on. If the elbow is what is loose, unscrew the hub, you will find a Phillips screw, this will tighten the elbow.
I believe we have the chrome/brass Moen 2 handle lavatory faucet. The top part of the hub & elbow assembly is wobbly and very loose. How, if possible, can that be tightened?
A. The Moen T4570 is able to be tightened. The Tub screws on. If the elbow is what is loose, unscrew the hub, you will find a Phillips screw, this will tighten the elbow.
If your Moen T4570 Faucet is older than March of 2002, then the Moen 103456 Handle Adapter Kit can be used to secure your handle. If your faucet is newer than March of 2002, then you should use the Moen 100562 Part to secure your handle.
I have this faucet and the hot water handle fell off; how can I get it to stay on?
Thank you for choosing Build.com! I'm happy to help! The only option we have close to that for this faucet is the chrome/polished brass.
Do you have white with polished brass. One of mine on vanity is bad the other like new, and they match my garden tub
A. Thank you for choosing Build.com! I'm happy to help! The only option we have close to that for this faucet is the chrome/polished brass.
The Moen 115001 is the thick deck extension kit.
What is the part number for the extension kit necessary for a counter top that is greater than 1 1/4 inches thick?
A. The Moen 115001 is the thick deck extension kit.
The Moen T4570 works with the Moen 9000 rough-in valve and the T4570 is low lead compliant.
Do you have to have a rough in valve to install the Moen T4570 and is the T4570 a lead free or low lead faucet?
A. The Moen T4570 works with the Moen 9000 rough-in valve and the T4570 is low lead compliant.
Moen Monticello Collection
Other Products In The Moen Monticello Collection
Double Lever Handle$28.77-$42.78(9)
Single Handle Moentrol Pressure Balanced Tub and S...$121.95-$121.95(8)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$167.96-$167.96(17)
Replacement Handle Knob Insert$28.53-$47.22(8)
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower T...$84.74-$157.08(6)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.