|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Brantford Collection features a traditional style giving your home a timeless appeal
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Different Types of Valve Inlet Connections (All Connection Types Might Not Be Available For This Model):
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- T2152EP: This model
- T2152: This model with standard shower head
- T2152NH: This model without shower head
- T2153: This model with standard shower head + tub spout
- T2153EP: This model + tub spout
- T2153NH: This model without shower head + tub spout
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: T2152EP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Moen T2152EP can not replace the Chateau
Can we use this to replace Chateau?
A. The Moen T2152EP can not replace the Chateau
The Moen T2152EP is the "Eco-Performance" version of the T2152. It conserves water with a flow rate of 1.75 gallons per minute, whereas the T2152 has a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute.
What is the difference between this model and the Moen T2152?
A. The Moen T2152EP is the "Eco-Performance" version of the T2152. It conserves water with a flow rate of 1.75 gallons per minute, whereas the T2152 has a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute.
Moen doesn't have any English or Antique Brass shower faucets.
What Moen shower and lavatory faucets are available in English or antique brass
A. Moen doesn't have any English or Antique Brass shower faucets.
The Moen T2152EP is designed to work with the 2510 rough-in valve only.
Can the rough-in valve 2520 be used with the T2152ep?
A. The Moen T2152EP is designed to work with the 2510 rough-in valve only.
Unfortunately, the Moen T2152EP is not available in the chrome finish.
Is this available in polished chrome?
A. Unfortunately, the Moen T2152EP is not available in the chrome finish.
Moen Brantford Collection
Other Products In The Moen Brantford Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$108.68-$182.66(66)
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Pullout S...$251.44-$351.41(44)
Robe Hook from the Brantford Collection$10.99-$18.45(21)
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Brantford...$19.65-$33.15(29)
24" Towel Bar from the Brantford Collection$25.43-$42.83(26)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.