Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Eva Collection offers an elegant, traditional design that will give your home a timeless appeal
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Valve Inlet Connections:
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 7"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- T2133: This model
- T2132: This model without tub spout
- T2132EP: This model without tub spout + eco-friendly shower head
- T2132NH: This model without shower head or tub spout
- T2133EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
- T2133NH: This model without shower head
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: T2133
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
What is the rough in valve number that I would need to order for the T2133?
We previously had moen chateau in our shower. Would this item fit as a replacement?
Is a drain pop-up and trim included?
Can the showerhead be replaced with the commercial handshower #52715?
Can the Moen T2133 be used to replace a generic faucet of unknown brand. We are not replacing tile so we can not change out interior fittings.
Water is quite expensive in this area and in te interest of conserving we would like to purchase a low flow shoer head. There is nothing about this in the specifications.
what tub waste would match this in BN?
A. Any Moen tub waste would match their brushed nickel. Here are a couple examples 90480 and 90410. You can go with another manufacturers Brushed Nickel but I can not gaurentee that it will match perfectly. Brushed Nickel is however a finish that is fairly the same with all manufacturers. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
I am putting together an order and I just put this item in my cart. I don't know which rough in valve I require? The plumber is using pex tubing.
I am putting in an order and I put this item in my cart. I do not know what rough in valve to order. The plumber is using pex tubing.
What is posi-temp?
A. Posi-Temp is a marketing name for Moen's temperature control for their shower faucets and it refers to their models that simply rotate in order for you to adjust the temperature of the water. It does include: A pressure-balanced system that maintains water temperature within ±3°F, built-in temperature limit stops which allow you to control how far the handle rotates, therefore, controlling the range of water temperature, and meets pressure-balancing safety codes.
I am also installing a handheld shower fixture to my bath shower. What part do I need to buy to divert water from the main shower to the hand held?
A. The Moen Eva collection does not offer an in-wall diverter to go with the system. This means you'll need to use a shower arm diverter such as the model A720. However, this will not allow you to operate both functions at once. I hope this helps!
What trim kits can I use with a 3570 rough in valve?
Is this model a slip fit spout?
Moen Eva Collection
Other Products In The Moen Eva Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Eva Collection
Towel Ring from the Eva Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Eva Collection
Robe Hook from the Eva Collection
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.