|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Eva Collection offers an elegant, traditional design that will give your home a timeless appeal
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim and Shower Arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Different Types of Valve Inlet Connections (All Connection Types Might Not Be Available For This Model):
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- T2132NH: This model
- T2132: This model with standard shower head
- T2132EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
- T2133: This model with standard shower head + tub spout
- T2133EP: Eco-friendly version of this model + tub spout
- T2133NH: This model + tub spout
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: T2132NH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
The Moen T2132NH is a turn side to side model only. Push/pull models on older units are called Standard. The newer Push/Pull units are call Moentrol and are any trim starting in T3. You do need an adapter part to use the new trims on the old valves.
Could you tell me if your model #T2131 is a push/pull model?
A. The Moen T2132NH is a turn side to side model only. Push/pull models on older units are called Standard. The newer Push/Pull units are call Moentrol and are any trim starting in T3. You do need an adapter part to use the new trims on the old valves.
The Moen T2132NH is only available in the Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes as of now. The T2132, which includes the head, is available in Chrome, though.
Does this item come in crome?
A. The Moen T2132NH is only available in the Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes as of now. The T2132, which includes the head, is available in Chrome, though.
The Moen T2132NH is the same as the T2132 except that it doesn't come with a shower head.
Is the T2132NH the same Posi-temp Pressure Balanced system as the T2132? The description doesn't say anything about Posi-temp
A. The Moen T2132NH is the same as the T2132 except that it doesn't come with a shower head.
The Moen T2132NH has a 1/2" IPS connection for the showerhead.
what size is the shower head connection
A. The Moen T2132NH has a 1/2" IPS connection for the showerhead.
The Moen T2132NH would fit any head you wish, yes.
Can this be fitted with any Moen showerhead with 1/2 inch connection?
A. The Moen T2132NH would fit any head you wish, yes.
The Moen T2132NH is compatible with the Moen 2510 valve. When you add the Moen T2132NH to your cart, the next screen prompts you with the compatible valve.
What valves is it compatible with?
A. The Moen T2132NH is compatible with the Moen 2510 valve. When you add the Moen T2132NH to your cart, the next screen prompts you with the compatible valve.
All moen trims will have a 3 and 9 o'clock position
I need a trim kit that secures in the 5 and 7 position, in the oil rubbed finish.
A. All moen trims will have a 3 and 9 o'clock position
Yes, the Moen T2132NH is made of metal.
Is the whole device Metal?
A. Yes, the Moen T2132NH is made of metal.
The Moen T2132NH would fit the 2570 rough in valve.
will this trim fit a moen 2570 rough in valve
A. The Moen T2132NH would fit the 2570 rough in valve.
For the Moen T2132NH the rough in will complete this unit.
For this model, is the rough-in valve the only thing I need?
For the Moen T2132NH the rough in will complete this unit.
Moen Eva Collection
Other Products In The Moen Eva Collection
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the E...$109.50-$165.98(73)
Single Handle Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection$152.78-$224.21(49)
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Eva Collection$19.65-$33.15(43)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$108.68-$182.66(70)
Towel Ring from the Eva Collection$15.00-$25.24(36)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.