|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1222 Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Shower Head Included||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for residential installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with Moen's Eva line of products
- Single function shower head
- Posi-Temp® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and controls temperature
- Single handle controls temperature of water
- Valve trim has pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Shower Package Includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and flange
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart, valve will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- WaterSense® / Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, included WaterSense®.
- Valve Trim Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Shower Head Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Reach: 6"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- T2132EP: This model
- T2132: This model with a 2.5 GPM shower head
- T2132EPHC: This model with a 1.75 GPM shower head and hot / cold indicators
- T2132NH: This model less showerhead
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Eva Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen T2132EP
Our SKU: T2132EP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Moen T2132EP shower head has a 1.75 flow rate vs. a 2.5 GPM flow rate.
How much water is saved with Eco-performance. Compare to a regular product.
A. The Moen T2132EP shower head has a 1.75 flow rate vs. a 2.5 GPM flow rate.
Eco-performance is Moen's commitment to creating water-efficient products and high-quality designs that help reduce environmental impact as well as the cost to you.
what is eco pertormance?
A. Eco-performance is Moen's commitment to creating water-efficient products and high-quality designs that help reduce environmental impact as well as the cost to you.
The Moen T2132EP is compatible with the following rough in- Moen 2510 1/2" Rough In Valve Description: Rough-in Posi-Temp pressure balancing cycling valve 1/2" IPS Connections M*PACT common valve system without volume control 4 Port Adjustable temperature limit stop
How do I know which rough-in valve to order?
A. The Moen T2132EP is compatible with the following rough in- Moen 2510 1/2" Rough In Valve Description: Rough-in Posi-Temp pressure balancing cycling valve 1/2" IPS Connections M*PACT common valve system without volume control 4 Port Adjustable temperature limit stop
The Moen T2132EP is an eco performance shower trim trim, you can use valves 2510, 2520, 2570, or 2590.
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN T2132EP AND T2132 AND WHICH ROUGH IN VALVE FOR EACH
A. The Moen T2132EP is an eco performance shower trim trim, you can use valves 2510, 2520, 2570, or 2590.
Moen Eva Collection
Other Products In The Moen Eva Collection
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the E...$82.13-$124.49(74)
Single Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet from the...$114.59-$168.16(49)
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Eva Collection$14.74-$24.90(44)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$81.51-$137.00(70)
Towel Ring from the Eva Collection$11.25-$18.93(36)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.