|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Eva Collection offers an elegant, traditional design that will give your home a timeless appeal
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Featuring Moen's M-PACT Common Valve System
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- M-PACT Common Valve System: This innovation from Moen gives the homeowner the up-most functionality and convenience when it comes to bathroom faucets. Designed to be a catch-all valve system, once M-PACT is installed you can upgrade the style of the lavatory or shower faucet without replacing any of the faucet plumbing.
Different Types of Valve Inlet Connections (All Connection Types Might Not Be Available For This Model):
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- T2132: This model
- T2132EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
- T2132NH: This model without shower head
- T2133: This model + tub spout
- T2133EP: Eco-friendly version of this model + tub spout
- T2133NH: This model without shower head + tub spout
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: T2132
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
Does this have Positive Temp?
What are the valve numbers for Moen's Eva collection sink faucet CAT6420, roman tub faucet T943BN, and Shower T2132???
A. All of the items that you have inquired about have multiple rough in valves available for them. If you go to the product page for each of these items and choose the finish you want, then click the 'add to cart' button and the next page will provide you the rough in valves that are compatible with those products.
Is it possible to substitute a different shower head with this (and the tub version)?
Is this the complete shower kit I will need to replce my existing one or is there more I need to order?
can this work with a cc stop also
Is the showerhead, arm and flange all one piece. I want to use the flange with a different 15" arm and a rainfall showerhead. I want the flange to match the Eva collection items That I have in the bathroom.
A. The Moen T2132 does include the trim, shower arm, shower head and flange. These are all seperate pieces. You can use a different shower arm and a different shower head if desired, you just want to make sure the connection is the same which should be 1/2". You may want to order the trim only and then purchase the items you are wanting. That model number for this trim only is Moen T2132NH.
Can I get a longer shower arm to bring our shower head down 8" or 10" brush nickle
Is there any Eva Collection that uses Moentrol?
Is it made out of plastic or brass
I want a to put a shower on the wall over my jetted tub. I want to have a deck mounted T943 for the jetted tub and a wall mount shower T2132. Will this work if I buy 2 valves?
What model rough-in valve do I need?
Does the shower head swivel or is it rigid?
What exactly is the difference between the model 2510 and 2520 rough-in valves? How do we know which is needed? Does the finish make a difference? If so, which works best with brushed nickel?
A. For the Moen T2132 in brushed nickel, it will not mater which one for that finish. The difference is the 2510 is for threaded Iron pipe installation and the 2520 is for copper pipe installation. It will depend on which one your plumber would prefer to install.
I am doing new construction. I like the Eva collection. I would like a handheld shower in addition to the shower. What would you suggest? I would like all in brushed nickel.
best material for cleaning old bath tub?
Which valve do I use if I am using abs piping?
Moen Eva Collection
Other Products In The Moen Eva Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Eva Collection
Towel Ring from the Eva Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Eva Collection
Robe Hook from the Eva Collection
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.