Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1222 Cartridge|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Alder Collection offers a classic style that will complement any bath
- Designed for reliability, safety and sophisticated style, Moen has set the standard for quality and innovation throughout the industry
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Cartridge Type: 1222 Cartridge design
- Tub and Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Posi-Temp® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that maintains water temperature within 3° F. Built-in temperature limit stops allow you to control how far the handle rotates, in effect controlling the range of water temperature. The Posi-Temp® offers the best water flow available for any comparable valve.
Valve Inlet Connections:
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 120-degrees
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/6"
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Complete with rough-in valve system
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi-Function water jet shower head with 2 functions
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 3"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
- L82694: This model
- L82691: This model without tub spout
- L82961EP: This model without tub spout + eco-friendly shower head
- L82694EP: Eco-friendly version of this model
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: L82694
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Classic Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
do you sell a diverter for this
Can you use the Moen 6303 single funtion showerhead with the Moen L82694?
Is there a way to adjust water force with this item? My plumber recently installed L82694 and there is no choice of water force, just full force.
A. There isn't a way to adjust the water flow on this unit. You should only be getting 2.5 gallon per minute out of the shower head. If its more than that you may be missing your aerator. If you are getting too much pressure out of your tub spout, you would have to lower the water pressure of your house.
Is there a way to adjust water force with this model?
A. There isn't a way to adjust the water flow on this unit (Moen L82694). You should only be getting 2.5 gallon per minute out of the shower head. If its more than that you may be missing your aerator. If you are getting too much pressure out of your tub spout, you would have to lower the water pressure of your house.
is this metal or plastic?
Are the items sold on this site brand new in the box?
How long is the tub spout on this model?
How long is the tub spout on this model?
Moen Adler Collection
Other Products In The Moen Adler Collection
Triple Handle Tub and Shower Valve Trim Kit with Single Function Showerhead from the Adler Collection
Single Handle Pressure Balanced Shower Valve with Metal Lever Handle and Multi Function Showerhead from the Alder Collection
Double Handle Tub and Shower Valve Trim Kit with Single Function Showerhead from the Adler Collection
Double Handle Low Arc Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly from the Adler Collection
Single Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Adler Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.