|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray from the Renzo Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Faucets from the Renzo Collection are built with a seamless design and attractive styling
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 120-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 9-3/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-4/7" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: CA87316
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Spot Resist Stainless
Spot Resist Stainless
Spot Resist Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
Is this available without the escutcheon?
I would like installation instructions.
What is the difference between classic stainless and brushed nickle finish?
A. Thank you for your question. The difference is the brushed nickel will have small brush strokes in it and the classic stainless will be more a mat finish and will not have any brush strokes in it. Please give me a call if you have any questions.
Does this faucet swivel?
Is this all metal, including the spray head?
How do I take it apart to change washers, o-rings, etc.? Where can I find an instruction manual as there in not one on your web site?
How do I remove the clear retainer ring on top of the cartridge for replacement of the cartridge?
A. On the Moen CA87316 you need to remove the handle and the dome, then there will be a black hex nut that you have to remove and then the cartridge can be removed. If you are seeing something else then the model number might be wrong.
what is a maximum deck thickness
Can the Moen CA87316 swivel if NOT using the escutcheon plate?
I need to order the escutcheon plate. Where can I order it? email@example.com.
Regarding spotting, what is the difference between the SRS (spot resist stainless), the CSL (classic stainless) & chrome finishes?
The pull out unit needs to be replaced. What is the part number and where can I purchase it?
A. The Moen CA87316 - The pull out replacement wand is listed as part number 124738. Here is a link to the part to purchase it from our website. http://www.faucetdirect.com/moen-124738-replacement-pull-out-wand/p1031558?term=124738
Is there a escutcheon plate that should be used on single hole installations? It seems like the faucet loosens as you swivel back and forth over time.
Moen Renzo Collection
Other Products In The Moen Renzo Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.