Contact for Pricing
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer. You may also: Request a Quote
|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||4000 Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Technology||4000 Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Soap/lotion dispenser included with faucet
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Reflex™: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex™ faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex™ system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex™ will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Lancaster Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen CA87020
Our SKU: CA87020
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Mediterranean Bronze
- Spot Resist Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
The Moen CA87020 is a pullout spray with 68" braided hose.
is the hose plastic or braided metal
A. The Moen CA87020 is a pullout spray with 68" braided hose.
The InSinkErator STSS0 is a air switch button for the garbage disposal that you can put into a hole in the sink.
Do you offer a garbage disposal button that can be put into the counter next to the sink?
A. The InSinkErator STSS0 is a air switch button for the garbage disposal that you can put into a hole in the sink.
The InSinkErator STSS0 is a air switch button for garbage disposals that can be installed in the counter next to the faucet.
Is there a garbage disposal button that can be put on the counter next to the faucet?
A. The InSinkErator STSS0 is a air switch button for garbage disposals that can be installed in the counter next to the faucet.
The sprayer head on the Moen CA87020 is made of plastic.
On this model is the sprayer head medal or plastic?
A. The sprayer head on the Moen CA87020 is made of plastic.
The Moen CA87020 spray functions are Spray and Stream. It has a solid blast or a nozzled spray.
What are the 2 sprayer functions
A. The Moen CA87020 spray functions are Spray and Stream. It has a solid blast or a nozzled spray.
The Moen CA87020 can be installed without the escutcheon.
do you have to use the cover plate or can it be installed without?
A. The Moen CA87020 can be installed without the escutcheon.
No, the Moen CA87020 has a docking collar that holds the spout in place at the end of the tube and then there is a weight on the hose that helps with the retraction.
Is there a magnetic element that keeps the spout securely connected to the arc?
A. No, the Moen CA87020 has a docking collar that holds the spout in place at the end of the tube and then there is a weight on the hose that helps with the retraction.
The Moen CA87020 has a swivel spout that allows for water to flow into either basin.
Does this spout swivel?
A. The Moen CA87020 has a swivel spout that allows for water to flow into either basin.
The Moen CA87020 escutcheon plate is optional.
Is the base optional?
A. The Moen CA87020 escutcheon plate is optional.
The Moen CA87020 is going to reset with each use. You are going to need to set it to the spray function each time you use the faucet.
Does the sprayer option reset when you turn the faucet off?
A. The Moen CA87020 is going to reset with each use. You are going to need to set it to the spray function each time you use the faucet.
Moen Lancaster Collection
Other Products In The Moen Lancaster Collection
Sea Gull Lighting 8239
Lancaster 3 Light Outdoor Lantern Post Light$172.30-$182.20(17)
Sea Gull Lighting 8067
Lancaster 1 Light Outdoor Lantern Wall Sconce$90.50-$113.60(12)
Sea Gull Lighting 8229
Lancaster 2 Light Outdoor Lantern Post Light$133.90-$155.00(2)
Sea Gull Lighting 8038
Lancaster 1 Light Outdoor Lantern Wall Sconce$83.90-$83.90(3)
Sea Gull Lighting 8037
Lancaster 1 Light Outdoor Lantern Wall Sconce$89.60-$89.60(7)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.