|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||4000 Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Technology||4000 Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of brass to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Lindley Collection embodies elaborate traditional designs intended to enhance the style of any home
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Soap/lotion dispenser included with faucet
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Reflex: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-2/3" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Soap Dispenser Height: 3-1/8"
- Soap Dispenser Reach: 2-3/4
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- CA87012: This model
- CA87008: This model with detached handle + side spray
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: CA87012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Mediterranean Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Moen CA87012 escutcheon plate/ base has a length of 10-1/4".
How wide is the deck plate (the piece at the base of the faucet that extends to the left & right)? The left side of my kitchen sink extends in a slight arc and I'm not sure the deck plate would fit.
A. The Moen CA87012 escutcheon plate/ base has a length of 10-1/4".
The Moen CA87012 can be used for a single hole sink.
Can this model be installed with a one hole sink?
A. The Moen CA87012 can be used for a single hole sink.
The Moen CA87012 doesnt have magnetic catch, it uses a weight to hold it in place.
Does this have a magnetic catch for the pull out
A. The Moen CA87012 doesnt have magnetic catch, it uses a weight to hold it in place.
The Moen CA87012 is made out of brass.
is the sprayer head metal or plastic?
A. The Moen CA87012 is made out of brass.
The Moen CA87012 is unfortunately not available for individual purchase on the website.
i have the bronze lindley soap dispenser. I need a new one as this one broke. Can u help??
A. The Moen CA87012 is unfortunately not available for individual purchase on the website.
The Moen CA87012 needs to be mounted with the deck plate.
can you remove the deck plate?
A. The Moen CA87012 needs to be mounted with the deck plate.
The Moen CA87012 handle pulls away from the faucet for warm, towards the user for hot, away from the user for cold. It would need about 3" from the backsplash.
What are the control positions for Cold, Warm and Hot? How much clearance from the back of the faucet to the backsplash is needed?
A. The Moen CA87012 handle pulls away from the faucet for warm, towards the user for hot, away from the user for cold. It would need about 3" from the backsplash.
The Moen CA87012 ships with everything needed for installation.
Does this faucet ship with the valve?
The Moen CA87012 ships with everything needed for installation.
Moen Lindley Collection
Other Products In The Moen Lindley Collection
Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Sp...$236.22-$236.22(4)
Kitchen Faucet with Single Lever Handle and Sidesp...$175.44-$175.44
Low Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Li...$109.83-$163.47
Single Handle Low Arc Kitchen Faucet with Side Spr...$109.83-$109.83
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.