|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||7.5, 8.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Vandal Resistant Screws||Yes|
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Covered under Moen's 5 year limited commercial faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Convenient pull-on/push-off operation
- Wall mount installation provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Single handle operation
- Spout swivels 180 degrees, providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the American with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Overall Height: 8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Faucet Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 7.5" - 8.5"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 8713: This model
- 8714: This model with 12" spout
- 8701: Deck mounted version of this model with 9" spout
- 8707: Deck mounted version of this model with 12" spout
- 8711: Deck mounted version of this model with 9" spout and side spray
- 8717: Deck mounted version of this model with 12" spout and side spray
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen M-DURA Faucets Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 8713
Our SKU: 8713
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Moen 8713 is the same faucet as the 7400 and is interchangeable with the existing plumbing.
Is the 8713 essentially the same as the 7400? Can the 7400's brass connections into the wall be left in place so as not to disturb the old pipes?
A. The Moen 8713 is the same faucet as the 7400 and is interchangeable with the existing plumbing.
The Moen 8713 does feature a male threaded tip for the aerator.
Is the tip threaded to allow for an aerator sprayer to be attached?
A. The Moen 8713 does feature a male threaded tip for the aerator.
The Moen 8713 will adjust from 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" centers. As long as your water supply lines fit those specifications this fixture will work for you.
Will the moem 8713 replace a delta 200 classic sries with no problems
A. The Moen 8713 will adjust from 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" centers. As long as your water supply lines fit those specifications this fixture will work for you.
Moen M-DURA Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Moen M-DURA Faucets Collection
Commercial Bar Faucet Without Spout from the M-DUR...$145.65-$145.65
Commercial Bar Faucet from the M-DURA Collection$170.37-$170.37(2)
Commercial Kitchen Faucet from the M-DURA Collection$164.40-$164.40(12)
Commercial Laundry Faucet from the M-DURA Collection$130.76-$130.76
6" Double Bend Spout from the M-DURA Collection$32.46-$32.46
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.