|ioDIGITAL User Guide|
|Vertical Spa Configurations|
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Vertical Spa Design Guide|
|Vertical Spa Installation Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, 5 Year Limited Residential|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||4|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Shower Drain Cover Recommended
Remote Control Recommended
- Covered under Moen limited lifetime warranty
- ioDIGITAL is the ultimate blend of technology and luxury - putting you in control of precise temperature, flow and custom presets
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Moen's advanced, self-pressurizing Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power than most rainshowers
- Multi-function hand shower provides a superior shower experience with personalized settings
- M-Pact common valve system
- Four body sprays create the perfect shower experience
- These bundles were created by Build.com for the convenience of our customers. Each item is sold as a separate product and needs to be combined together to create the complete shower system.
- Immersion Rainshower Technology: Immersion rainshower technology channels water through a spoke design, concentrating and magnifying the water's natural force, dramatically enhancing the showering experience.
What's Included in this Shower Package
TS3420 Thermostatic Valve Trim:
- Features bright LCD screen that displays exact temperature and spray outlet
- Digital thermostatic control
- Change temperature and flow rate with digital control dials
- Digital on/off and pause buttons
- Four digital presets for temperature and flow rate
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
S3384 Digital Thermostatic Rough-In Valve:
- Temperature range adjustment from 60°F to 120°F
- Valve must be installed in an area that has an access panel
- Connection Size: 3/4"
- Connection Type: Pushfit - can be used with PEX, Sweat, and CPVC connections
- Number of Ports: 4
S6310 Rainshower Shower Head:
- Single function shower head
- Shower Head Width: 7"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
S122 Shower Arm and Wall Flange:
- Shower Arm Length: 8"
- Connection Type: 1/2" IPS
- Adjustable wall flange
A725 Wall Supply Elbow:
- Connection size: 1/2"
- Connection Type: IPS
A501 Single Function Body Spray (Set of 4)
- Single function spray pattern
- Swivel ball assembly allows for head rotation controlling spray direction
- Spray Head Width: 2"
- Body Spray Depth (From Wall): 2-1/2"
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM (gallons per minute)
- 1/2" Female supply connection
3667EP Hand Shower with Slide Bar:
- Hand Shower Package Includes: hand shower, slide bar, hose and wall supply
- Designed to easily install with included wall supply elbow
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons per minute)
- All hardware required for installation is included
SA340 ioDIGITAL Remote Control (Optional Accessory - Sold Separately):
- Utilizes RF technology with a total range of 30 feet
- Four functions, including a "hot top off" function
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 1-13/16"
- Wall bracket included for mounting
Types of Compatible Valve Inlet / Outlet Connections:
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 795
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen ioDIGITAL Collection
Other Products In The Moen ioDIGITAL Collection
Thermostatic Digital Control Unit with LCD Display...$619.35-$760.16(1)
Four Function Remote Control with 30' Range from t...$161.25-$161.25
Thermostatic Digital Control Unit with 3 Preset Fu...$506.74-$647.51
Three Function Remote Control with 30' Range from ...$161.25-$161.25
Vertical Spa with Shower Head, 4 Body Sprays, Hand...$2,831.76-$3,463.34(1)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.