|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray from the Camerist Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body constructed of brass to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Camerist line of products offers superior styling and a clean simple design to complement any décor
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- An included side sprayer lends a helping hand for a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Overall Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7840: This model
- 7545: This model without side spray + pullout spray head
- 7825: This model without side spray
- 7835: This model with attached side spray
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 7840
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
where is this product made - USA?
What soap dispensers goes with this faucet?
Is LOW LEAD the ONLY difference between the Camerist CA7840 and the Camerist 7840? Same supplies and connections provided on both?
Do you have a cold water by-pass faucet that will match the oil rubbed finish of Moen 7840?
Can the faucet be installed without the rectanguler plate?
Can the faucet be installed WITHOUT the "base " - the rectangular part between the countertop and base of the faucet??
How much lead does this contain?
Can the faucet be installed without the sprayer?
Does this unit accept a Pur or other filter on the spout
How long is the base (escutcheon) plate?
can the side sprayer be mounted on the right side of the faucet?
can the side sprayer be mounted on the right side of the faucet?
Moen Camerist Collection
Other Products In The Moen Camerist Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray from the Camerist Collection
Single Handle Bar Faucet from the Camerist Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet from the Camerist Collection
Single Handle High Arc Pulldown Bar Faucet from the Camerist Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Right Hand Side Spray from the Camerist Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.