|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Moen Product Level||Basic|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Camerist line of products offers superior styling and a clean simple design to complement any décor
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- An included side sprayer lends a helping hand for a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 180-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Overall Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7835: This model
- 7545: This model without side spray + pullout spray head
- 7825: This model without side spray
- 7840: This model with detached side spray
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 7835
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Spot Resist Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
There is no difference in performance or quality between this model and the low-lead model.
Is there any difference in performance or quality between this model and the low-lead model?
A. There is no difference in performance or quality between this model and the low-lead model.
The Moen 7835 will swivel and can be used with 2 sinks.
Does Moen 7835 swivel so it can be used with 2 sinks?
A. The Moen 7835 will swivel and can be used with 2 sinks.
The Moen 7835 will swivel 180 degrees.
Does this faucet have a stop on the spout when it is swiveled to the left and right?
A. The Moen 7835 will swivel 180 degrees.
The Moen 7835 has a spout height of 6.5"
what is the height between the tip of the spout and the plate?
A. The Moen 7835 has a spout height of 6.5"
The Moen 7835 does not have a button to change the way the water comes out of the faucet or handle.
Does the 7835 come with a faucet button to change the way water comes out (shower mode to straight down mode)?
A. The Moen 7835 does not have a button to change the way the water comes out of the faucet or handle.
The Moen 7835 needs to have the escutcheon plate installed.
Can the faucet be installed without the escutcheon?
A. The Moen 7835 needs to have the escutcheon plate installed.
The Moen 7835 is low lead compliant.
What is the low lead model number?
The Moen 7835 is low lead compliant.
Moen Camerist Collection
Other Products In The Moen Camerist Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray fr...$174.32-$252.60(54)
Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Hydrolock Technology a...$113.69-$198.86(19)
Single Handle High Arc Pulldown Bar Faucet from th...$169.35-$280.65(8)
Single Handle Bar Faucet from the Camerist Collection$101.22-$184.16(9)
High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Camerist Collection$94.89-$148.02(5)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.