|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Residential, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Camerist line of products offers superior styling and a clean simple design to complement any décor
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Spout swivels providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Overall Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7825: This model
- 7545: This model + pullout spray head
- 7835: This model + attached side spray
- 7840: This model + detached side spray
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Camerist Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 7825
Our SKU: 7825
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Spot Resist Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Moen 7825 can be installed without the escutcheon. This item is a 1 hole installation faucet and the escutcheon plate is to cover the other 2.
Can it be mounted without an escutcheon ?
A. The Moen 7825 can be installed without the escutcheon. This item is a 1 hole installation faucet and the escutcheon plate is to cover the other 2.
The Moen Camerist series kitchen faucets all feature swivel spouts.
Do all the Camerist faucets Swivel?
A. The Moen Camerist series kitchen faucets all feature swivel spouts.
The Moen 7825 will look fine with a farmhouse sink. There is no specific soap dispenser to the Camerist collection, but I think the 3944 will match nicely.
I'm beginning a kitchen remodel plan to install an apron front sink (9" deep) so I don;t want a real high neck on the facuet. Will this moden7825 appear too small with a 36" sink and which soap ispenser would be a good match?
A. The Moen 7825 will look fine with a farmhouse sink. There is no specific soap dispenser to the Camerist collection, but I think the 3944 will match nicely.
The Moen 7825 is equipped with a washerless cartridge. The difference between it and the ceramic cartridge is that the ceramic is a more updated model. Moen is going in the direction of ceramic cartridges with all of it's faucets because it is interchangeable with more streamlined designs and design changes.
what is the difference between washerless and ceramic valve type?
A. The Moen 7825 is equipped with a washerless cartridge. The difference between it and the ceramic cartridge is that the ceramic is a more updated model. Moen is going in the direction of ceramic cartridges with all of it's faucets because it is interchangeable with more streamlined designs and design changes.
The Moen 7825 escutcheon is about 10 in long.
Will the escutcheon fit over a 9" distance between tailpieces?
A. The Moen 7825 escutcheon is about 10 in long.
The Moen 7825 does have a conventional screw on aerator. The Spout height measurement is from the counter to where the water comes out at.
Does it have a conventional screw on aerator? Can't tell from the picture. Also the specs say the spout height is 6.25 inches. Is this from the bottom of the spout with aerator on...to the deck surface?
A. The Moen 7825 does have a conventional screw on aerator. The Spout height measurement is from the counter to where the water comes out at.
Moen Camerist Collection
Other Products In The Moen Camerist Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pullout Spray fr...$193.38-$271.86(85)
Single Handle Bar Faucet from the Camerist Collection$112.29-$161.85(9)
Single Handle High Arc Pulldown Bar Faucet from th...$164.99-$164.99(9)
Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet and Side Spray from the Cam...$114.21-$179.82(24)
Single Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Left Han...$114.21-$168.99(7)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.