|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Cold Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty, 5 Year Limited Commercial|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Moen 77200 Cold Only Water Dispenser with Under Sink Water Filtration System from the Aquasuite Collection - Replaces the 77100 Model
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
- Faucet body constructed of metal
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Smooth single handle operation
- Spout swivles providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Average filter life of 6 months or 750 gallons of water
- Filter reduces chlorine, unwanted tastes and odors
- Life indicator for filter takes standard watch battery
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for kitchen faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- If you are looking for filters for the 77100 water dispenser you can find them listed under product #9001.
- Replacement Filters are listed under product #9601
- AquaSuite Water Dispenser
- Under the sink filter mount
- (1) ChoiceFlo 9601 filter included, 1/4 turn dry change design - no tools, no mess
- Overall Height: 10-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-11/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-9/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM (fallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen AquaSuite Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 77200
Our SKU: 77200
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Moen 77200 has an overall height of 10-7/8"
How tall is this faucet?
A. The Moen 77200 has an overall height of 10-7/8"
The Moen 77200 is designed to filter chlorine and lead among other water impurities.
What does it filter out?
A. The Moen 77200 is designed to filter chlorine and lead among other water impurities.
The Moen 77200 is a swivel spout
Does this product swivel?
A. The Moen 77200 is a swivel spout
The Moen 77200 is a swivel spout.
Does this product swivel?
The Moen 77200 is a swivel spout.
Moen AquaSuite Collection
Other Products In The Moen AquaSuite Collection
Cold Only Single Handle Basin Tap from the Aquasui...$109.38-$109.38(6)
Low-Profile Spout Kit$61.55-$97.60
Cold Only Single Handle Basin Tap from the Aquasui...$0.00-$0.00
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.