Compare Our Prices
|Exploded Parts View|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Arbor Collection delivers streamlined and timeless transitional styling that meets aesthetic and functional demands making it extremely flexible and user friendly
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Reflex: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Pause Buttons: Moen’s patented pause button allows the home owner to interrupt the water flow while moving the spout outside the sink. The functionality makes these faucets ideal for watering plants, filling large pots and cleaning up.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 29 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7594: This model
- 7594E: This model + MotionSense technology
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 7594
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Spot Resist Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
39 Questions from the Community
I'm looking to replace my kitchen faucet. I thought what I current have is called brush nickel, but I don't see anything like that. Is chrome the same as brushed nickel? I want a dull finish.
A. Thank you for your question. Finishes can vary depending on the manufacturer. But a chrome finish will be a bright silver finish. If you are looking for a dull finish it sounds like brushed nickel is what you are looking for. I would try and see what manufacturer made your faucet and then go from there. But I do believe a brushed nickel is what you want.
Does this faucet have a pause button? Does it have a spray and stream function?
Does this come in a left side handle version?
Is the pull out hose braided stainless or some other material?
Do you have a soap dispenser that goes along with this faucet in CSL finish?
Can the handle be mounted in the center under the faucet
A. The Moen 7594 has 360 degree rotating spout provides ability to install handle on either side. You could install it with the handle mounted in the center, but the spout reach is 7.87" and the lever when extended reaches out 5.5" from the center of the faucet, so it may end up getting in the way.
What are the dimensions?
Does this faucet require a plate or can you mount right onto granite top ? I do not want to have to use a plate.
I want to order the matching soap dispenser also. Is there a matching one for the Moen 7594?
Do you have to continue to press a button to keep it on spray mode or can it be hands-free on spray?
Hi. Where is this product manufactured?
Is the cartridge stem plastic or metal? Are any other parts made of plastic? Is there a matching soap dispenser?
Are there any plastic parts on the outside of the faucet, and is there a matching soap dispenser?
Is the pull-out faucet made from metal or plastic?
Is there a matching hot water dispenser?
Does this come with a matching filtered water dispenser?
Is the spout held in place with magnets
Is the pull down sprayer made of plastic or some kind of heavier material?
What color is the hose? Black or steel?
What color is the hose?
What do the terms "spout reach", and "width" mean? I just installed a large sink, and I need a faucet whose spout will reach the center.
Is the classic stainless a brushed finish?
Is the Classic Stainless spray head made out of metal? Is the Chrome spray head made out of metal too?
When in hands-free spray mode when you turn it off, when you turn it back on, will it still be in spray mode or go back to regular stream?
Can I use this faucet with my bar sink?
Does this come with all the necessary parts to install?
What is the required distance between the faucet and the wall?
Does this model use a ceramic disc?
do they have soap dispensers
What is the difference between Classic Stainless and Spot-resistant stainless in terms of color and looks? What, exactly, is the spot-resistant stainless? Is it simply a coating over Classic Stainless? Can it wear off?
Is the matte black finish guaranteed for the life of the faucet? Does it peel off? what special care does it need?
Is the button durable and warranted? Is there a similar faucet without rubber button to change spray to stream?
is there any kind of retrievable mechanism for the hose?
what is the difference between classic stainless and spot resistant stainless, Moen faucets?
Is this faucet made entirely of metal? What kind of metal?
what size set screw is used to secure the handle
A. Hi Dean, thank you for your question. The screw is available by calling Moen directly under the facuets lifetime warranty. The good news is you can seek a warranty replacement with Moen directly by calling them at 1-800-289-6636. They will make sure they are getting you the right part and send it to you free of charge. If you have further questions, please email me any time at email@example.com.
What is the real difference betweenStainless,Classic Stainless & spot resist stainless
What's the difference between spot-resistant stainless & the classic finish? Will the spot-resistant finish look different from the soap dispenser we ordered in classic?
how tall is it
Moen Arbor Collection
Other Products In The Moen Arbor Collection
Single Handle Bar Faucet with Reflex Pullout Spray from the Arbor Collection
Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Arbor Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with MotionSense and Reflex Pullout Spray from the Arbor Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Pullout Spray and Escutcheon from the Arbor Collection
Moen Arbor and Blanco Kitchen Combo 1
Double Basin Kitchen Sink with Single Handle Kitchen Faucet, Basket Strainer and Disposal Flange
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.