|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Aberdeen line features a classic style yet surprisingly nimble functionality
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Reflex™: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex™ is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex™ faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex™ system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex™ will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 14-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 4"-8" (adjustable)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7590: This model
- 7592: Double handle version of this model
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Aberdeen Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 7590
Our SKU: 7590
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Moen 7590 matching soap dispenser is 116732. The underdeck kit is the same price as just getting a new one. If you think it may be a warranty issue and you can always try I would call moen directly at 1-800-289-6636. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions
I have the 7590SL faucet with a matching soap dispenser. Need model number for soap dispenser to be able to buy underdeck kit. Thought it was 344113 but it doesn't fit - too small. Thanks!
A. The Moen 7590 matching soap dispenser is 116732. The underdeck kit is the same price as just getting a new one. If you think it may be a warranty issue and you can always try I would call moen directly at 1-800-289-6636. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions
The Moen 7590 replacement head and hose kit is 141044. This number does not include the finish code so be mindful of your finish before purchasing. I hope this helps.
I need a new sprayer or replace ment head on my Moen 7590 that was purchased before 07 help
A. The Moen 7590 replacement head and hose kit is 141044. This number does not include the finish code so be mindful of your finish before purchasing. I hope this helps.
The item number for the replacement head for the Moen 7590 is kit #141044. This kit should allow you to make the replacement to your faucet.
What is the item # for the replacement head for Moen 7590 purchased BEFORE 8/07?
A. The item number for the replacement head for the Moen 7590 is kit #141044. This kit should allow you to make the replacement to your faucet.
The Moen 7590 is Hose service kit is #131381
What is the Item No for the replacement hose? Mine is leaking.
A. The Moen 7590 is Hose service kit is #131381
The Moen 7590 is not available in the oil-rubbed bronze finish.
While I appreciate the response about the correct "matching soap dispenser" for the Moen 7590, it apparently doesn't apply to the oil-rubbed bronze version. Only two finishes offered (chrome and stainless).
A. The Moen 7590 is not available in the oil-rubbed bronze finish.
Moen Aberdeen Collection
Other Products In The Moen Aberdeen Collection
Replacement Soap Dispenser from the Aberdeen Collection$28.91-$35.97(4)
Elizabethan Classics ECABP4
Aberdeen Petite 21-7/8" Pedestal Bathroom Sink wit...$216.24-$252.28(1)
Elizabethan Classics ECABP8
Aberdeen Petite 21-7/8" Pedestal Bathroom Sink wit...$216.24-$252.28
Elizabethan Classics ECABRF
Aberdeen 1.6 GPF Two-Piece Round Toilet$323.00-$323.00(1)
Elizabethan Classics ECAB8
Aberdeen 26" Pedestal Bathroom Sink with 3 Faucet Holes$227.05-$259.49
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.