|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Quick Connect Supply Lines||Yes|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Camerist line of products offers superior styling and a clean simple design to complement any décor
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 120-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Spot Resist™ Finish: Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Pause Buttons: Moen’s patented pause button allows the home owner to interrupt the water flow while moving the spout outside the sink. The functionality makes these faucets ideal for watering plants, filling large pots and cleaning up.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 10-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-3/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7545: This model
- 7825: This model without pullout spray head
- 7835: This model without pullout spray head + attached side spray
- 7840: This model without pullout spray head + detached side spray
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Camerist Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 7545
Our SKU: 7545
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Spot Resist Stainless
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
21 Questions from the Community
The Moen 7545 is approximately 6 pounds.
How much does this unit weigh?
A. The Moen 7545 is approximately 6 pounds.
The Moen 7545 is a 2.2 gpm flow rate.
What is the rate flow per minute?
A. The Moen 7545 is a 2.2 gpm flow rate.
The Moen 7545 uses an optional base plate and can be used in either a 1 or 3 hole application.
Can the moen 7545 in the oil rubbed bronze, single handle, and pull out spray be installed without the flat piece that goes next to the base?
A. The Moen 7545 uses an optional base plate and can be used in either a 1 or 3 hole application.
Yes, the Moen 7545 swivels without the base plate.
Does the Moen Camerist swivel if mounted without the base plate?
A. Yes, the Moen 7545 swivels without the base plate.
The Moen 7545 and other Moen spray heads are made of plastic. The reason for this is to protect dishes and counter tops from being damaged in the case of the spray head being dropped.
Is the sprayer part of the faucet metal?
A. The Moen 7545 and other Moen spray heads are made of plastic. The reason for this is to protect dishes and counter tops from being damaged in the case of the spray head being dropped.
The Moen stainless and classic stainless are the same finish.
Is the Stainless finish on the Camerist 7545 model the same as the Classic Stainless finish?
A. The Moen stainless and classic stainless are the same finish.
The Moen 7545 comes with the supply lines.
are supply lines included?
A. The Moen 7545 comes with the supply lines.
The Moen 7545 does not have to be installed with the escutcheon and it can be done using 1 - 3 holes.
Can you install the faucet without the plate using a single hole?
A. The Moen 7545 does not have to be installed with the escutcheon and it can be done using 1 - 3 holes.
The Moen 7545 has an escutcheon plate that is a little under 10-1/2" in length and 2-7/16" wide. Depending on how far spaced your holes are now, it should work.
How wide is the base? We only have a 4" base and it is two hole. Will it fit?
A. The Moen 7545 has an escutcheon plate that is a little under 10-1/2" in length and 2-7/16" wide. Depending on how far spaced your holes are now, it should work.
The Moen 7545 color glacier is white.
What color is glacier? White?
A. The Moen 7545 color glacier is white.
The Moen 7545 base is about 10-1/2" long and 2-7/16" wide.
What is the base size of the faucet? I have a narrow area between the sink rim and backsplash.
A. The Moen 7545 base is about 10-1/2" long and 2-7/16" wide.
The Moen 7545 does have 2 different settings: spray and stream. They will not work at the same time.
Does it have multiple spray settings? My wife is looking for a model that allows you to have both the spray and stream on at the same time.
A. The Moen 7545 does have 2 different settings: spray and stream. They will not work at the same time.
For a matching soap dispenser for the Moen 7545, you may want to check out the Moen 3916 or the Moen 3942 displayed on our site.
Does the Moen Camerist model have a matching soap/lotion dispenser?
A. For a matching soap dispenser for the Moen 7545, you may want to check out the Moen 3916 or the Moen 3942 displayed on our site.
The Moen 7545 has the following functions: aerated stream; powerful rinse; light gentle veggie spray; pause function.
Does the pullout have a regular stream as well as two sprays????
A. The Moen 7545 has the following functions: aerated stream; powerful rinse; light gentle veggie spray; pause function.
The Moen 7545 pull out hose isn't metal but a braided synthetic hose. If you need more clarification let me know and I can call Moen an get specifics on the hose.
is the pull out hose itself metal?
A. The Moen 7545 pull out hose isn't metal but a braided synthetic hose. If you need more clarification let me know and I can call Moen an get specifics on the hose.
Greetings Mary, I've sent you a quote with some options. If I can offer any other assistance please let me know. I would be happy to help you place an order and offer any discounts I have available to me. Joel:0)
Is there a matching faucet for drinking water for either the moen 7545 or the Delta 4353?
A. Greetings Mary, I've sent you a quote with some options. If I can offer any other assistance please let me know. I would be happy to help you place an order and offer any discounts I have available to me. Joel:0)
The Moen 7545 can be installed without the escutcheon plate.
Can the Moen Camerist Glacier 1-handle pull out kitchen faucet be installed without the escutcheon plate? I am not sure the plate will fit on my sink
A. The Moen 7545 can be installed without the escutcheon plate.
The Moen 7545 features a swivel spout. I hope this helps!
Does the end of the faucet turn out so it can be fitted with the end for a portable dishwasher?
A. The Moen 7545 features a swivel spout. I hope this helps!
The Moen 7545 in Oil Rubbed Bronze will not peel away. It's not a living finish, so it won't fade either.
How will the oil rubbed bronze color hold up will it peel away?
A. The Moen 7545 in Oil Rubbed Bronze will not peel away. It's not a living finish, so it won't fade either.
Yes, the Moen 7545 can be installed without using the escutcheon plate.
Can this faucet be installed without the base?
Yes, the Moen 7545 can be installed without using the escutcheon plate.
The Moen 7545 comes with an escutcheon plate that is 2.25" wide.
How wide is the plate at the base of the faucet that sits on the sink?
The Moen 7545 comes with an escutcheon plate that is 2.25" wide.
Moen Camerist Collection
Other Products In The Moen Camerist Collection
Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet and Side Spray from the Cam...$109.95-$187.48(28)
Single Handle Bar Faucet from the Camerist Collection$104.00-$168.76(10)
High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Camerist Collection$98.25-$168.76(9)
High-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray from the Ca...$113.92-$113.92(1)
Single Handle Low-Arc Kitchen Faucet with Left Han...$119.07-$165.36(8)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.