Compare Our Prices
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Brantford Collection features a traditional style giving your home a beautiful look and timeless aesthetic appeal
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Reflex: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 29 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7185: This model
- 7285: This model without high-arch spout
- 7735: This model without pullout spray head + side spray
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 7185
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
25 Questions from the Community
What is the switch or button like in the back to switch the stream?
is the bronze a solid color or is there hilights in certain places?
Can this faucet be used with a granite counter top?
Can a water filter be added to the sprayer?
will this faucet work well with Kohler Whitehaven 30 inch apron front sink with right side drain?
Is the valve ceramic?
Does the Moen 7185 faucet come with a matching deck plate?
What is a duralast valve? Does this faucet come in solid stainless steel?
What is the length of the handle and how far back (in inches) does the lever swing?
Is the escutheon plate for the Moen 7185 included with purchase of the faucet?
Can the 7185 be installed with handle on either the left or right side? Does the escusion plate have to be used for proper instulation?
How full a range of swing does the faucet neck have? Unlimited or, if limited, what amount of swing?
Are the interior parts metal or plastic?
A. Thank you for your question. The interior parts for all of the faucets we sell including the Moen 7185 are showroom quality, therefore they have ceramic interior hardware which does include some plastic components. Moen is top of the line and the durability of this faucet is commendable.
The video on this faucet shows the handle for water on the left. We want the left hand design, but the picture of the faucet shows the handle on the right. Can it be on the left as in the video?
Is there a matching/coordinating soap dispenser and what are its code numbers?
how talll is the Moen 7185
What is the length from the base cabinet to the top of the faucet
Does the faucet stay in spray mode when you push the spray button or does it default back to regular stream?
Can the aerator be removed to provide laminar flow?
How much counterspace do I need between the back edge of the tap and the backspash?
Does the moen 7185 have a PVD finish on the oil bronze finish?
What is the material of the hose? Is it nylon or stainless?
where is this manufactured?
Can you tell me if the supply lines are plastic or copper.
Is the classic stainless finish the same as or comparable to brushed nickel?
Moen Brantford Collection
Other Products In The Moen Brantford Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Brantford Collection
Double Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Brantford Collection
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower Trim with Single Function Showerhead from the Brantford Collection
Tank Lever from the Brantford Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Brantford Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.