We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Moen Kitchen Pullout Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Level Collection features a modern, sleek design with a refined style that complements any modern home
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 68" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- Eco-friendly product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Reflex™: A technological innovation created based on input from actual faucet users, Reflex™ is made to work the way you do. Featuring exceptional range of motion, the spray wand on Reflex™ faucets swivels to optimize maneuverable range. Only pulldown faucets with the Reflex™ system will retract back to the docked position from any distance without assistance. Compared to other pulldown designs Reflex™ will also make the spray head up to 40% easier to unlatch.
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Eco-Friendly Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. To embrace these ideals, many of Moen's faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/5" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7175: This model
- 7100: This model without pullout spray head
- 7106: This model without pullout spray head + side spray
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Level Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 7175
Our SKU: 7175
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
The Moen 7175 will have some inner parts that will be plastic.
Are there any plastic parts on the faucet?
A. The Moen 7175 will have some inner parts that will be plastic.
The Moen 7175 kitchen faucet from the Level collection has a pause button located on the site of the spout.
Does the faucet spray have an off or pause button?
A. The Moen 7175 kitchen faucet from the Level collection has a pause button located on the site of the spout.
The Moen 7175 :the exact height from counter top to the top of the faucet is 15 15/32(392mm)
I looked at the specs and am not sure of the height of the faucet.What is the exact hght. from ase to top
A. The Moen 7175 :the exact height from counter top to the top of the faucet is 15 15/32(392mm)
Per the Specification sheet The Moen 7175 is made out of metal.
What is the spout made of? Is it plastic?
A. Per the Specification sheet The Moen 7175 is made out of metal.
The Moen 7175 is not going to have the magnetic feature.
Does this have a magnetic docking feature?
A. The Moen 7175 is not going to have the magnetic feature.
The Moen 7175 has a plastic pullout spout.
Is the pull-out plastic or metal?
A. The Moen 7175 has a plastic pullout spout.
The Moen 7175 and the 7594 could go with the Moen 3942.
is there a soap dispenser that can be purchased to go with Moen 7175 or 7594?
A. The Moen 7175 and the 7594 could go with the Moen 3942.
The Moen 7175 can be installed with the handle on the left. It features a 360 degree swivel spout.
Can the handle be installed on the left side?
A. The Moen 7175 can be installed with the handle on the left. It features a 360 degree swivel spout.
Yes the Moen 7175 arm rotates a full 360 degrees.
Does the faucet arm rotate?
A. Yes the Moen 7175 arm rotates a full 360 degrees.
The Moen 7175 is much like the 7594 for restowing the spray. Be sure to pay close attention to the installation of the under weight.
Does the Moen 7175 have the same system as the Moen 7594 for restowing the spray? I used a friend's 7594 and was very impressed by how nicely the spray re-connected to the body of the faucet. I slightly prefer this style and would get it if the mecahnism for restowing the spray is the same.
A. The Moen 7175 is much like the 7594 for restowing the spray. Be sure to pay close attention to the installation of the under weight.
The Moen 7175 doesn't have parts that are plastic that are made to look like stainless steel, but some of the inner pieces could be plastic.
Are there any plastic parts on the faucet that are made to look like stainless?
A. The Moen 7175 doesn't have parts that are plastic that are made to look like stainless steel, but some of the inner pieces could be plastic.
The Moen 7175 faucet from the Level collection has both the aerated stream and powerful rinse options.
Does faucet have 2 different spray volumes--hard or soft?
A. The Moen 7175 faucet from the Level collection has both the aerated stream and powerful rinse options.
The Moen 7175 is 2.2 GPM and doesn't have a replacement aerator recommended to lower the GPM to 1.5 GPM.
Is there an aerator that is compatible with this faucet (7175) that would limit the flow to 1.5 gal/min?
A. The Moen 7175 is 2.2 GPM and doesn't have a replacement aerator recommended to lower the GPM to 1.5 GPM.
The faucet really does not have anything in particular to do with the basket stainer that you will use, it actually depends on what sink and drain you have. Therefore, you should get whichever strainer that fits your aesthetic ideals.
What type of basket strainer would I buy with this faucet?
A. The faucet really does not have anything in particular to do with the basket stainer that you will use, it actually depends on what sink and drain you have. Therefore, you should get whichever strainer that fits your aesthetic ideals.
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Moen 7175 doesn't have a soap dispenser in the same collection.
Does this faucet have a matching soap dispenser available?
A. Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the Moen 7175 doesn't have a soap dispenser in the same collection.
Moen Level Collection
Other Products In The Moen Level Collection
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower T...$0.00-$0.00(6)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim wi...$251.51-$251.51(6)
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Tr...$148.20-$148.20(7)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim an...$68.57-$136.69
Single Function Hand Shower Package with Hose and ...$256.11-$256.11(1)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.