|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Level Collection features a modern, sleek design with a refined style that complements any modern home
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- An included side sprayer lends a helping hand for a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- Overall Height: 14" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-4/9" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- 7106: This model
- 7100: This model without side spray
- 7175: This model without side spray + pullout spray head
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Level Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 7106
Our SKU: 7106
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
The Moen 7106 does include an aerator but it is not designed be be removed.
Does it have a removable aerater?
A. The Moen 7106 does include an aerator but it is not designed be be removed.
The Moen 7106 has a 360 degree rotating spout, allowing you to swivel between the dual sinks easily.
Does the spout swivel to allow use with dual sinks?
A. The Moen 7106 has a 360 degree rotating spout, allowing you to swivel between the dual sinks easily.
The Moen 7106 does come with a ceramic disc valve called the 1255 Duralast cartridge.
Does this faucet have a ceramic disc valve?
A. The Moen 7106 does come with a ceramic disc valve called the 1255 Duralast cartridge.
Plastic-with a finish.
is the side sprayer made of plastic?
A. Plastic-with a finish.
You do not have to use the sprayer, but the valve is made to attach it. You would have to have the installer block off one of the ports.
Do you have to use the sprayer?
A. You do not have to use the sprayer, but the valve is made to attach it. You would have to have the installer block off one of the ports.
The replacement part you would need is either the 141006 (Chrome) or the 141006CSL (Classic Stainless).
Looking for a sidesprayer replacement that will fit Moen 7106, that can be made to stay on without being held.
A. The replacement part you would need is either the 141006 (Chrome) or the 141006CSL (Classic Stainless).
No, the Moen 7106 will not work with an attachable water filter.
can i attach a water filter to the end of the faucet?
A. No, the Moen 7106 will not work with an attachable water filter.
You can buy an escutcheon kit that would fit model Moen 7106. That product number is Moen 141002. $29.32 for polished chrome and $36.36 for classic stainless which is our current prices on these items.
Can you purchase an escutcheon plate to go with this faucet?
A. You can buy an escutcheon kit that would fit model Moen 7106. That product number is Moen 141002. $29.32 for polished chrome and $36.36 for classic stainless which is our current prices on these items.
The Moen 7106 has an optional escutcheon plate 141002.
Is an excutcheon plate or deck plate available for this faucet?
A. The Moen 7106 has an optional escutcheon plate 141002.
Moen Level Collection
Other Products In The Moen Level Collection
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower T...$106.73-$197.85(6)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim wi...$251.51-$251.51(6)
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Tr...$148.20-$148.20(7)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim an...$68.57-$136.69
Single Function Hand Shower Package with Hose and ...$256.11-$256.11(1)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.