We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Vertical Spa Installation Guide|
|Vertical Spa Configurations|
|Vertical Spa Design Guide|
|Moen Shower Valve Buying Guide|
|Cartridge Technology||1225 Cartridge|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.75|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||8.81|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
- Covered under Moen limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of metal - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Lever design for ease of use
- Moentrol® pressure–balancing valves deliver perfect water coverage, force and flow and have temperature memory to prevent hot and cold surges
- Single function cartridge – one lever controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Four body sprays
- ADA compliant – meets standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Secure mounting assembly
- Package complete with required rough-in valve
- Shower package includes: shower head, shower arm, body sprays, valve trim
- M-Pact Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-Pact allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Use it every day. Clean it as you wish. You'll never scrub or wear off the beauty of a LifeShine finish. It gives you the designer touch of polished brass with the durability of chrome, and is guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off… for life.
- These bundles were created by Build.com for the convenience of our customers. Each item is sold as a separate product and needs to be combined together to create the complete shower system.
| TS4211 Shower Valve Trim |
| S6335 Single Function Shower Head |
| 10154 Shower Arm |
| AT2199 Shower Arm Flange |
| A501 Single Function Body Spray |
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 703
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Moen Rothbury Collection
Other Products In The Moen Rothbury Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Rothbury Collection
Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Personal Hand Shower from the Rothbury Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Rothbury Collection
6 1/2" Single Function Showerhead with Eco Performance from the Rothbury Collection
Double Handle Moentrol Pressure Balanced with Volume Control and Diverter Valve Trim from the Rothbury Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.