|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Handle Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Eva Collection offers an elegant, transitional design that will give any home a timeless appeal
- Single handle operation
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- LifeShine Non-Tarnish Finish: Moen LifeShine finishes are guaranteed not to tarnish, corrode or flake off for the duration of their life. Providing the durability and wearability of chrome in a variety of beautiful, decorator-inspired finishes. The LifeShine finish is in the surface rather than on it, resulting in color stability for a lifetime. The PVD technique used also helps to eliminate hazardous by-products during manufacturing.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 8-3/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-7/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/16" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single hole (spout and single mixing handle all in one installation hole)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1255 Duralast cartridge
- 6400: This model
- 6410: Centerset version of this model
- T6420: Widespread version of this model
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 6400
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
24 Questions from the Community
Does this include the valve?
How high will extension A1717 make the Moen Eva 6400 faucet? Plus I can't find this extension on your web page to get a price. What is the total price if I were to buy the Moen faucet 6400 and the extension?
The cover/plate is optional, isn't it? Is it only meant to cover existing holes in the sink?
What size is the mounting hole for granite?
Does the cover plate come with it and is it included in the price? Does the drain assembly come with it with a matching sink stopper?
Does the spout have an aerater or is it just an open hole?
What is the reach on the spout?
My plumber says the bathroom sink fixtures need to be 4 inch center set. Is this it?
What is the difference in models Low Lead Single Handle and Single Handle , what is LOw Lead means?
A. The Moen 6400 has a companion model, the Moen CA6400, that meets the Low Lead level laws for drinking water faucets to be sold to people living in California and Vermont. Residents of these states have to purchase these faucets that are certified to have very Low Lead levels.
What is the height of this fixture?
Can you use this for vessel sinks?
Will the eva single handle lavatory (6400) fit in a 1 3/8" sink hole without the cover plate. If not, do you sell a mounting ring to cover the gap?
does this have a soap dispencer
Using a vessel sink with pop up drain plug is my problem. Is there a trip lever for the pop up available for a vessel sink? It needs to be at least 4" longer than the one provided.
A. You can search for a push-button drain umbrella assembly without overflow for a vessel sink such as the DecoLav 9298. Or you can use a Danze, D495082 drain, which has a cap that covers the drain grid but does so just to cover it, it does not go down. Or, if you do not care about keeping water in the sink, just use a grid such as the Kohler K-7107.
I'm confused about the deckplate on the Moen6400. Will it cover a sink with three existing holes (mine is 4" centerset) or must I use the Moen 6410?
My sinks have standard 4 inch spread of 3 holes. How does the 3 hole escutcheon prevent water from entering the two empty holes? Is there a gasket with the kit or will the escutcheon have to be sealed with some type of goop when installed?
your specs say this has a 5 1/6 inch spout reach, but in answer to onen of the questions, you put the spout reach as 4.88 inches. Which is it? I want to use this with the Koehler demilav sink, will it work?
A. This faucet is a total height of 5.6". The spout it's self it a total height of 4.88". This means that from the base of the faucet to the top of the faucet is 5.6" and from the top of the base to the top of the faucet is going to be 4.88". I would not reccomend this faucet for a vessel style sink.
What is the spout reach of this faucet?
Is the construction all metal or metal/plastic combination?
You said that this product is metal and plastic. Could you please elaborate on which components are metal and which are plastic? Also, do you offer this product in and all metal design?
Do I need one of the 2 1/2" extensions if I have a vessel sink that is 1" H, above deck?
Do the water lines come attached to the faucet (as pictured in the set up), if so, how long are they?
What is the width of this faucet?
I'm interested in the oil rubbed bronze finish. I would like to know if there is any warranty on the finish; have you had any problems with it chipping or flaking?
Moen Eva Collection
Other Products In The Moen Eva Collection
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Eva Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Eva Collection
Towel Ring from the Eva Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Eva Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.